Roommate

I arrive and meet my new roommate Grace,she has long blonde hair with bright blue eyes,she is tall and she is the same age as me,we spent the whole night talking about our lifes where we grew up,and what we were studying.

I wake up and smell something delicious, i walk into the kitchen and see grace.

-Good morning  Elizabeth-she said with a comforting voice.

-Good morning,by the way,call me Izzie-I said to her.
-I made you breakfast-She made me pankakes with a coffee, she is so nice i tought.
-Thank you so much-i said.

We got ready for the day and went to class.When we finished class we both came back to our rooms,we had met another girl named Sophie,we invited her over to our room to watch a movie.

-What do you guys want to watch?-I said to Grace and Sophie.
-I dont mind-Said Grace.

-We could watch some Harry Potter,i mean ,who doesnt like Harry Potter-Sophie said.
-I love Harry Potter!-Grace said.

-Looks like we are watching Harry Potter!-I said laughing.

We ended up watching all of them since it was a Friday and didnt have class the next day,Sophie stayed the night and slept in my bed,while i slept in Grace's  bed.She asked if she could cuddle me ,i obviously  said yes,i cant belive im about to say this but i got butterflies  in my stomach.

"This is the end of chapter 3,im going to make chapter 4 now,leave any suggestions on what i should add to the story"