Cast

Nina Dobrev

As

Stacey Harper

"I think, you want to let him in, but you're worried if you do, he'll abandon you like mom did. But I also think you should give him a chance. Open up your heart. It'll do you some good."

Ryan Kelley

As

Jace Jackson

"I really like you. So, if we could go out again, I would love that? I have no idea what I'm going to say to her. You're the ladies man, help me!"

Charlie Sheen 

As 

Charlie Harper

"Okay, my sister, hates flattery, it makes her very core, tremble. It disgusts her. So, don't do that. No. Instead, beat up other men she talks to.  Be aggressive. Yeah, now that I think about it, we've got a lot of work to do."

Jon Cryer

As

Alan Harper

"You are my little sister. I only want what's best for you. But, I've realised, that what's best for you, isn't always what makes you happy. In fact, it makes you distant from me. And there is nothing I want less than that. I'm so sorry. Will you forgive me?"

Angus T. Jones

As

Jake Harper 

"You're cooler than my Dad! That's not really much of an achievement, but it doesn't matter. You're just really awesome."

Melanie Lynskey 

As

Rose 

"I think she really likes you."

Conchata Ferrell

As

Berta

"There's a very handsome man at the door. Can we keep him?"