✨All Night ✨ Pt.3 2/2

Hey guys so Ik I said that I was disconnecting this book but some have messaged me say to continue this book so I will 😭. I will try my best. So we gone start we're we left off.

PERVIOUSLY ON
'UNDERCOVER LOVE'

Narrators POV:

Dancing to 'Wild Side by Normai' with this mysterious man made you core feel like it was on fire. And the passionate grinding was not helping. With his hands on your waist and your ass pressed against his lap, a mixture of feelings took over. To be honest you didn't want to have sex with him. But you haven't had any sense the bakugo situation so this was perfect.But the way he had control of you and at the same time he let you do what you need to made you feel something you had never felt before. It was turning you on. Not saying you wouldn't like it if he took control fully.

While you were having your fun someone didn't. Over at the booth watching you intensely, was bakugo. His eyebrows were bushy and his normal grin had turned into an ugly snarl. The red cup that had liquid in it was slightly crushed. When you turned your head to talk to Mr.mysteries , you catch a glimpse of him already looking at you. 'Has he been looking this entire time?' You question yourself. Thinking nothing else of it you turn to the man. Looking into his eyes you can see that he was lowkey high. "Wow i didn't know that you could dance like that." He said looking back at you. "I can say the same about you." You say still swaying your hips to the ongoing music in the back. "Tell me a lil about ya self mystery man." You smirked "ahh I see your a curious one." He smiled. "And? Is that a problem?" You whispered in his ear seductively. "No. Not at all. In fact like them as such." He said matching your energy. It turned you on even more. "What do you want to know princess?" He said. "Just the basic stuff you say on a one night stand." You said still looking at his half closed eyes. "So that means I'm not taking you on a date." He sighed but never mind it.

As you are getting to know each other you felt like someone was watching you again. Turning your head you see him starring still. "What is up with him?" You continued to think. You being caught up in your own thoughts, Mr.mystery taps the lower part of your back. "Hey princess am I boring you? You want to get right to the good stuff?" He questioned. "No not at all. Just got caught up in my thoughts. That's all." You say signing.

Over by the booth kiri comes over to bakugo and siting next to him passing him the blunt. "Uhh hey man why are you staring so hard at y/n?" He asked. "Mind your business Eijiro." He said not taking his eyes off of you. "Wow this must be something serious sense you used my first name. You wish that were you huh 😏?" Kiri says. "Fuck off." Katsuki says flipping him off. "Well I don't see why your upset. Your the one who led her on. So I don't see a problem." Kiri shrugged sipping his drink. "The fuck you mean leading her on?" Katsuki said giving him back the blunt. "You don't know. Bro everyone knows that you was feeling her and she did to then you went and fucked Uraraka." He explains exhaling smoke. "That's not true. Not at all." He refused. "Umm yes it is. Why do you think she had been so distant for you lately?" He finished taking the blunt back. "We never fucked. She came into my room, and tried to fuck me. I never wanted to." He replied. "Say word. Bro then why was Uraraka hanging on your the next morning?" Kiri said taking a sip of his drink . "She said she need help walking downstairs so I helped her. But i guess she held onto me. I wasn't paying attention." He says taking the blunt back. "We'll look man staying right here and looking, Is creepy and scary as fuck. If you want her then go get her." Kiri said getting up and walking over to Mina.

As he sat there the words of his friend played in his mind on repeat. "If you want her then go get her."

'Fuck it. Here I go"