Chapter 1 This wasnt sopposed to happen

Btw this takes place in the Minecraft world in achievement city

Ray pov
I'm walking across the remains of the once great city now in ruins. The lava in Jack house as the only light source filling the crater and torn up painting scattered around where Gavin's house once stood. Then I look at my house but more importantly the mostly destroyed tower next to it, and for the first time hated that I won that stupid tower of pimps. Ryan that maniac was upset about him not being in lets played put mines inside the tower so that after it moved the mines would detonate and blow up causing plan G to activate. Jack, Geoff, Michael, Gavin, and even Ryan are now gone luckily by some god giving miracle I survived because I ran off of my tower to go baaaa at a brown sheep. Then I heard the explosions and came back to this. I snap back into reality when I hear a pop and turn around. Then I see a portal that wasn't there before. It was indescribable what it looked like and nothing like I ever seen before. Unlike a nether portal or an end portal. Without anything to lose I step in and suddenly I feel as if my insides where on my out side and I fall to the ground next to a stone structure and I hear people cheering. I walk around the broken stone and stop in my tracks. Da fuck! Am I back at thunderdome!?!?

A/n

This story is for Ray leaving ah and I will update it as fast as I can and try to finish it soonish (no promises)