Chapter 4 The End?

When I get back I'm in a tree. Why am I in a tree? I decide to take a minute to observe my surroundings. I'm in a tree a little bit away from the thunderdome so they can't see me. I look in my inventory. I have a map and a leather hat. Why do I have a leather hat? Oh ya that must of been what I took from Gavin's chest. I put it on because, yolo right?

Now I need to go to achievement city and find out what is wrong with the tower of pimps

When I get there nothing seems different so I decide to find out where Ryan hid the TNT on the tower. It must of been on the inside so we couldn't see it. But I don't want to trigger it then I remember in a ghost (that for whatever reason can grab things out of chests and fly though things. Because that makes sense) so I just glided on the inside of the tower. I was right because except for the golden lining it was all TNT. Now... how do I deactivate it? Then I remember! With a slie ball! If you through slime at it, it will deactivate. So I run into the space under Geoff house and after a while grab some slime. I run over to the tower but since in a ghost I can't do it for whatever reason. How am I going to do this. I should just give up.