Chapter 7 After The End part 2

This is what happened to the rest of them after the story ends.

Michael was a regular champion in the thunderdome (even without Ray) and travels around the world. He spends all his money buying cats for his girlfriend named Lindsey. He was hoping to propose to her soon but she moved to a city called Vale to become a huntress and took on a new identity that was unknown to him, Michael could never find her even with the help of his cat eared friend Blake who looked oddly familiar.

Ryan was very happy living in achievement city but he didn't like the rules so he became king of the animals with Edger as his right hand man. Not soon after Edger over-though him and but was kind and let Ryan live under the throne. Ryan now refuses to call Edger by his name because Ryan believes that he is now Edger because he is in the hole.

Ray was very happy to leave achievement city but the problem was everyone thought he was dead. Soon they forgot his name and even that he worked for them. After he left he was known as Roy from challenge finders. But he left that behind him and has embraced his inner X-Ray and became a superhero to many by steaming on twitch with his girlfriend Tina. Together they became the King and queen of twitch and rule over all the twichians together.

🎉 You've finished reading What Really happened in the thunderdome (achievement hunter Ray fan fiction) 🎉