001 :: HER

❛Carrie whiteCarrie whiteCarrie whiteCarrie white

❛Carrie white
Carrie white
Carrie white
Carrie white

I wonder if I say her name more if it would sound different. Carrie white.. I thought before turning my body to lay on my stomach with my hands holding my head. ❝Carrie white..❞

I blinked before realizing ❝I sound like a fucking creep❞ I said before banging my head down in my soft black covers.

Maybe it was long blonde hair that always covers her eyes. She always seemed secretive. An introvert. Her hair was nice. It looked nice. And maybe it felt nice as well. Probably did.

Or was it eyes? Her eyes are a pretty blue. Ones that would make the ocean envy that color. Every time I passed her in the hall, her eyes were looking down to the ground. She always seemed scared. Of everything.

Even herself.

I want to know her. Befriend her. But would she want to be friends with me? Does she even know who i am? ❝Carrie white, what have you done to me?❞

I heard the faint sound of the telephone ring. ❝Gorda! Get the phone, please!❞ I yelled for my little sister. I heard her room door open and close, she was probably walking to get the phone as I told her.

My little sister's real name is Celeste but my family calls her Gorda. Every person in a Hispanic family at least got a nickname. Mine is Paptio. The only people that don't call me that are my sister and friends from school.

❝M/N! IT'S FOR YOU!❞ Celeste yelled as she covered the speaker with her small palm. You quickly stood up from your bed and went to the kitchen; where the phone was placed on the wall.

You walked over to the phone after giving Celeste a small head pat as a 'thanks' before she went back to her room to color in her 'Heidi, Girl of the Alps' coloring book.

❝Hello?❞ You said through the phone.

❝hey m/n. It's me, sue. Uh.. y'know? Tommy's girlfriend.❞ Sue said while she was curling the phone wire with her pointer finger.

❝Ye. I know who you are. The fuck you want?❞ You asked her getting slightly annoyed.

Needless to say, you hate sue. She's a bitch. You hated her since the day Tommy introduced her to you. Tommy knew you didn't like her but he also knew that you respected their relationship enough so, he didn't really mind or care.

❝I need a favor from you.❞

❝Find someone else.❞ You finished before you put the telephone back on its holder.

❝fucking gringa..❞ you said while walking back to your room.

If only you knew what sue wanted from you.