002 :: PUPPY LOVE

YOUR POV——————

YOUR POV
——————

❝Hey, m/n wait up!❞ i heard Tommy yell behind me. I turn my head and slowed down to let the slow fuck catch up to me.

❝what's good, Goldie locks?❞

❝did you hear what happened in the locker room?❞

❝bro, you know i skip most of my classes❞ i said like it was the most obvious thing. bros been my best friend since childhood he should know this by now.

❝no no, idiot. the girl's locker room❞

what? ain't no way-  ❝did you go into the girl's locker room like a prev?❞

❝what! No! Sue told me.❞ ew, sue. i wish she could just disappear. she's one of those people that bully others for even being slightly different from her or her friend group.

but i mostly hate her because she picks on Carrie the most.

❝Carrie got her period and went psycho-❞

❝don't call her that shit, man❞ i interrupted. shit, me and Carrie don't even talk and she's already got me defending her. How did she get me to like her so much without even looking at me?

❝my bad. Forgot you had a massive crush on her.❞ the idiot blonde laughed.  ❝shh, there's people here. I ain't tryna let other people know i like someone this much❞

Me and dumb blonde were in a convenience store. And since my cousin, Luna, works here she can get us a discount.

❝mhmm. she's the reason you don't skip English though❞ Tommy said while smirking. does this white boy want me to punch him?

❝cállate cara culo❞
(Shut up ass face)

❝Mm? Wait what did you say?❞ Tommy asked while looking away from the chip section to me.

❝i said your pretty❞

❝oh. thanks, man❞ he gave me a small smile and went back to his chip.

I walked over to the cashier to talk to Luna.

❝what's good, flaca?❞
(Skinny)

❝nothing much. but uh i overheard you and your cute blonde friend. Whose this Carrie girl?❞ my face immediately fell. this lil chismosa (gossiper) was eavesdropping. wait, did she just call Tommy cute?

❝okay, first of all, don't call him that. that's weird. Second of all tell no one bout me and Carrie, alright?❞

❝what can i say? White boys are kinda..❞

❝shut up❞

❝yeah, i think that's for the best.❞ she said while looking behind me. I turn around and see Tommy walking up to us with a coke in one hand and potato chips in the other. basic ass

After luna scanned everything. I took out my wallet to pay.  ❝Nah, man. You don't gonna pay for me.❞ Tommy said getting ready to take out his own wallet.

❝I'll blow my money on what i want.❞ i said.

To be honest, if i had a girlfriend i would blow all my paychecks on her but getting Carrie white to like me will take a while so, I'll just stick to wasting my money on Tommy and my sister.

————

❝Yo! Gorda, I'm back. I got you candy❞ I said while closing the door behind me. I heard running.

❝YAY! YOUR FINALLY BACK!❞ I heard her yell before I felt her hug me tight.

❝how was school?❞ I asked her as we both walk into the living room. I throw myself back on the sofa and turned on the tv. Celeste was sitting next to me, opening the candy bag.

❝it was good! Me and Richie biked together for a bit before i came back home.❞

❝you know, you've been spending a lot of time with this Richie kid❞ i said looking at her. she stopped looking through her candy for a second before continuing again.

❝he's just a good friend❞

❝he's a 'good friend' but do you like him?❞

❝like, like like him?❞ she asked looking at me. I nodded my head.  ❝mm... i guess. he makes me feel nice and he buys me candy just like you!❞

I smile at her. My 8-year-old baby sister having her first crush so soon?  ❝if he hurts you I'll kill him for you❞

She smiled at me and then went back to her candy.