My Love

I wake to a bump in the road. I look around and I see, Scarlett is still driving. I sit up in my seat and I instantly feel a sharp pain in my head. "Dang, this hurts" I say out loud. I than feel Scarlet's hand on my thigh. "Are you feeling alright my love?" She asks me. I rub my head a little longer. "Yeah, I think so. What did that nurse inject into me?' I ask. Scarlet lets out a sigh. "Well, You were kind of having a panic attack so, Rose gave you some of my thing to relax you a little." She answers me. "The side affects should wear off soon" She says rubbing my leg. 

     "Do you mind if we stop at my house on the way back, So I can get somethings?" I ask Scarlett. She smiles at me. "I was already headed their." I look at her confused. "You know where I live. Did I tell you or something?" I ask her confused. She kind of look shame full. "After I met you in the blood donation center, I started to follow you. Sorry, but after I saw those images, I just needed to find out more about you." She answers with a low voice and withdraws her hand from my leg. "I understand. I was the same way after words. I gave a good interrogation to jimmy after you  left. I say with a laugh. 

    "Oh shoot. I forgot sense school was out I still need to go shadow him." I shake my head. "That's okay I can take you and pick you up. Plus it will be easier to get the blood packs. What time do you have to be there?" Scarlett asks me. I think for a moment. "In like 3 hours." I say with a frown. "Well, we can pick up the things you need from your house and than find something else to do in the  mean time." Scarlett answers and I nod my head. We then pull up to my house and she is then about to get out of the car with me but I stop her. "Wait Scarlett, I would rather you stay in the car for now. If that's okay?" I ask with pleading eyes. She than gets back in and sits down. "Okay, but if you need anything just yell." She says with a concerned voice.

    I get up out of the car and head inside. I see my dad sitting in his chair but as soon as he hears the door opens up he  than stands up and turns to me. He looks really angry. "Where the fuck have you been Phoenix!" He yells at me. I just roll my eyes and start my way to the stairs. "I am talking to you little bitch!" He than runs up behind me and grabs a hand full of my hair and pulls me back. "You will listen to me!" He screams and he then pulls his arm back to slap me but right before he makes contact, Scarlett is already their in a flash, holding his arm back. Her fangs are fully unsheathed, and her eyes have gone demonic black. "You will never, ever, lay a hand on your daughter again!" She says furiously. She then looks him in the face. "I see the future you have here and it is best you leave Phoenix to me. Mr. Anderson!" Scarlett sounds really mad. She must seen what he has done or is going to do, through her powers. 

     I have never seen my father this scared. He must have seen it too. Scarlett then lets go of his arm and he turns around and goes back to sit in his chair. "Thanks Scarlett" I say to her. "My love. I am so sorry what he has put you through. It took all my might not to snap his neck." I can see she is caught up in her emotions. I place my hand on her arm. She than comes back to reality. We both go up stairs and I get all my stuff together. I start to go through it all so I don't forget anything. "I got my clothes, extra sketch book for William and all my cooking books for James and oh yeah I almost forgot. I got this book about classic cars, I wanted to show Robert!" I say has Scarlett watches me in awe. I then notice her staring at me.

    "What are you staring at?" I ask her. She walks over to me and wraps her arms around me. "Just wondering what I did to find a such a goof girl that treats me and my boys so well" She remarks, as she places a kiss on my lips. "Well, I already consider them like my little brothers" I say with a smile. "I love you so much Phoenix, I hope you know that." I blush at her remarks. She than places another kiss on my lips. "You know your dad won't bother us and we are finely alone. We may not get another chance like this one." She says, with a seductive smile. I swallow hard and my face gets super red. She laughs at my reaction to her.