20| { "PACIFY HER" } |

"I'll be sure to tell the village that you didn't kill your mother, but I just hope they will listen." F/N told Y/N as he picks his cup of tea "It's fine, even if they don't believe you, you can stay with me." Y/N told reading the book that was given from Oyakata-sama, she was heavily interested by the mythical legends in the book, but she didn't understand why she needed it.

Anyways back to the topic, Y/N's father sweatdropped "Y/N, sweetie, I can't get up or get down from here without your help, I can't jump as high as you remember?" he said Y/N mumbled an "Oh yea...", and looked up from her book, "I can get you a ladder?" she suggested "Y/N, this is a 305 feet tree." he told "Right, I can rent you a house nearby." Y/N told marking her book her father thought for a while, "Alright, that seems like the safest option." he sighed "Okay then its settled." the [H/C]-nette said closing her book, and putting it on the bookshelf. F/N also got up and placed his cup in the sink. With the help of his daughter he got down safely, Y/N and F/N chatted with each other as they walk towards the village. F/N was quiet surprised on how far the journey to the Demon Slayer Headquarters is to the village, he was full of determination to get his daughter's name cleared but one thing he feared was the chief and the other villager's thinking that Y/N casted a spell on him, which is resulted with the worst punishment of all time. 

The village rules have never been broken, and the entire chief family line was and is highly strict about it. 

{ 1. IF A VILLAGER COMMITS MURDER THEY WILL BE LOCKED UP FOR 15 YEARS IN PRISON, HOWEVER IF THE MURDER IS UNDER 9 YEARS OLD THEY WILL ONLY BE HIT BY A LONG PIECE OF WOOD. }

{ 2. IF A VILLAGER IS STEALING, THEY WILL HAVE A BURN MARK CREATED BY A HOT PIECE OF METAL.}

{ 3. IF A VILLAGER TRIES TO HELP SOMEONE OUT OF PRISON, THEY WILL BOTH BE SENTENCED TO PRISON FOR 30 YEARS. }

{ 4. IF A WITCH CAST A SPELL ON A FELLOW VILLAGER, THEY WILL BE PACIFIED IMMEDIATLY. }

That was the rules of the village, no they did not mind any sort of abuse whether its physical or mental abuse they wouldn't care a single thing, bullying rarely happens but it doesn't mean anyone was a victim of it. Multiple people has been sent to prison, some still has their burned marks from stealing, but since 100 years ago no one was burned, they did not believe witchcraft or any sort of magic, they all believed it was rubbish. Everyone there never believed spirits or gods, they all believe that what happens either good or bad, it's all to blame on someone.

When the two entered all eyes were on them "You bitch, FIRST YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER THEN YOU KIDNAPPED YOUR FATHER!!" a man yelled accusingly pointing to Y/N, whispers filled the air "Wait, NO THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED AT ALL!" the parent yelled out, "Don't try to defend that whore!" a woman yelled out, Y/N's head fell in shame but her father was filled with rage and fury "Don't you dare call my daughter a whore!" he spat out, everyone gasped since F/N would never stand up for her "You're just jealous that she's more beautiful than you could ever be!" Y/N's head lifted slightly enough for her to see her father's furious face. "All of you should be ashamed of yourself! Hurting a child since the age of 5? Unforgivable!" he scolded.

"Chief! That brat must have cursed her father!" a woman cried out holding onto her child thinking that Y/N will hurt the child too "What- NO!" Y/N shouted "You have no right to speak to the chief of the village like that, you rat! You better be glad that I actually let you stayed in this village!" the chief yelled out "Gaurds!" he yelled out once again and soon more than 15 men surrounded Y/N, with 2 behind her father with one swift movement from the chief "PACIFY HER!" this is what F/N was terrified of, "No- NO DON'T YOU CAN'T KILL HER!!!" tears floods his eyes before he could move the two guards behind him held him in place and forced him to watch his daughter to the ground. "Get-Off-ME!" Y/N barely could shout by getting push to the ground by the heavy weight of the men 'HOW FAT ARE THESE GUYS?!' but of course Y/N was able to break free, everyone was shock by Y/N's strength, they've never seen a girl her age beat more than 15 men.

However more stood up and put on a fight, Y/N simply dodge their reckless attacks, 'Pathetic' Y/N decide that, that was enough of dodging attacks, now it's time to make attacks. One of the man tried to swing their sword to her, the blade was dull, Y/N pulled out her own katana and used it to block the sword coming her way, she used force to push the sword away and quickly threw a harsh kick that could knock-out any person, the man flew into a fruit and vegetable stan. The chief's blood was rising, actual smoke came out of his ears, all the guards were terrified now "WHAT ARE YOU ALL STANDING FOR?! GET HER!" all of them were snapped out of their scared thoughts and swung their swords high up attacking the [H/C]-nete at once, she got into a stance, "Space Breathing Third Form: Zero Gravity." she mumbled and dashed towards the men, all you could hear was clinking and clattering of swords being hit, you couldn't tell where the girl was. 

Dust was covering the scene, when the dust disappeared everyone was amazed yet terrified at the flying swords that were pointing towards the guards, in the middle stood the [H/C] girl "Pacify? Then try and pacify a Hashira!" they all heard.

Y/N was standing there in the middle of more than 10 swords, her eyes gleamed darkly, her voice was so intimidating that it sent shivers to everyone. Y/N's hair flew smoothly against the wind, her katana in hand, she looked like she could kill everyone in seconds, well not like she couldn't. One swifth movement with her katana, she sliced nothing side-ways from the top to bottom and in an instant all the sowrds fell to the ground. "Dad, come on we're leaving this dump." she said putting her katana in place, her father left the two scared guards and followed along.