::hair ribbons::

hair ribbons made hyunjin feel elegant. they made him feel graceful, so lovely. felix thought so too.

he had always enjoyed sitting on the bathroom sink near hyunjin as he stood in the mirror, running black brush bristles through his thick luminous hair that was always soft to the touch.

he held a silk ribbon between his teeth and reached both hands up to the top of his head, using his thumbs to section two horizontal parts where his temples were. he glid all the way back, creating a half-up half-down with his hair.

he holds the ponytail up with his left hand and takes the ribbon from his clamp with his left. he draped it over the gathered hair and quickly wraps it under and back over once again.

hyunjin is now able to use both hands to tie a delicate bow with the ribbon, tightening it and fixing it to his liking. he finishes it off by pulling a few strands in front to frame his face. hyunjin, pleased with his hairstyling abilities, added softening cream and water to his hair bit by bit, brushing through it again with a barrel brush to sculpt the curls further.

felix was absolutely smitten with hyunjin, hypnotized by the way his hair cascaded down to his shoulders in subtle waves and curls like a golden waterfall floodlit by the noon sun. it was a sight like no other, a sight that drew felix in like no other.

he beamed widely seeing hyunjin play with his own hair. the older boy turned his head in different directions, catching his style at all angles. hair snapped and swayed in front of his face as he swung his head around. he chuckled, his eyes squinting and crinkling around the corner. his tongue pressed against the inside of his teeth as he smiled, another attribute that made hyunjin so admirable.

felix felt a familiar flush in his cheeks when hyunjin finally turned to him. he was still tugging at the small plait to fit the ribbon accordingly.

"what?" hyunjin asked seeing felix so enchanted with seemingly nothing.

"nothing," felix sighed, though it was quite the opposite.

it was everything. everything about hyunjin from his soothing voice and beautiful complexion, the way his lips curled as he spoke, his mannerisms, and his love for hair ribbons; the most precious and pure thing to felix.

it was absolutely everything. hyunjin quickly kisses felix on the cheek and skipped out the bathroom, the ribbon bouncing in sync with his perfect hair.

------------------------------------

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

i saw these pics on twt and i wanted to make something cute and so yeah this is what came out of it. not the best but i kinda like it :))

also two updates in one day i am on my GRIND rn.

goodnight <33