The bad beginning part 3

Klaus POV:

I sat down on the small bed along with my sisters sunny and Violet. We sat there for a little while until Scarlett spoke up.

So why don't you tell me about yourselves. She said.

Well I like inventing Violet said.

And I said well I like to read.

And sunny likes to bite I said.

Well that's cool I like to read too and I like to act as well Scarlett said.

Y-you do I stuttered.

Yea I do some reading in my free time you know when I'm not doing chores she said.

And just then count Olaf came though the door.

Orphan's and my daughter I am going at for a bit and I want your guys to prepare dinner for me and my theatre troop when we get back okay he said.

Okay dad Scarlett said.

And then count Olaf left with his theatre troop.

So what are we going to cook.

Well justice Strauss has a library we could ask her if we could borrow a cook book.

Okay good idea Scarlett Violet said.

(Time to when there are at justice Strauss house.

Well hello Baudelaires and oh how are you I don't believe we've meet.

No ma'm we haven't my name is Scarlett Olaf the daughter of count Olaf Scarlett said.

Oh okay well what can I do for you four justice Strauss said.

the Baudelaires and I are wondering if we might use your library Scarlett said.

If your might use my library. Is there any book your looking for justice Strauss said.

A cook book so we can make dinner Violet said.

Well my library is open to you when ever you like justice Strauss said.

Scarlett's POV:

We entered justice Strauss library and find a cook book. Once we found one we take a Seat at the table. and have a look at it to find what to make count Olaf for dinner.

Once we where alone I was going to tell the Baudelaires the truth about me.

Hey um Baudelaires can I tell you guys something I said.

Sure anything Klaus said.

Well um do you guy trust me.

Of course we do Scarlett Violet said.

I agre sunny said.

What my sister means is she agrees Violet said.

Oh okay well um my last name is not actually Olaf it's um snicket. And my actual dad is Jacques snicket.

Well okay cool Klaus said.

Yea so um there's some more things you need to know but not now okay I said.

Okay they all said.

(Time skip to after there get the ingredients for pasta puttanesca)

We enter my father's house.

Klaus what's that thing James brown said.

I feel good Olaf said.

And a one and a two and a....