Fear of those...

As the wind blew across the yard, Michael and his girlfriend Jamie walked inside whilst talking about what they will be doing tonight.
"So movies and snacks?" Michael asked Jamie
"Yeah what about a scary movie?" She answered whilst Michael nodded his head. The door slowly opened and a strong whist of cold wind blew into their eyes, Michael rubbed his eyes and walked inside following Jamie.
" You choose the movie and I'll get the snacks," Michael stated as he walked over to the fridge.
" what if we watch ' the watcher'?" Jamie said as she clocked on the title.
" yeah for sure," he grabbed the packet of chips and fizzy drinks and went back down to the couch. Jamie pressed play on the movie and Michael put down the chips on the coffee table and handed over one of the fizzy drinks.
' ding dong'
"Oh I'll get it," Jamie put her drink down and walked over to the door, she opened it with a gulp once she saw that nobody was there.
"Hello? Is anyone there?" Jamie asked,
" you ok Jamie?" Michael asked whilst putting down his drink and walking over to the door. Just as he walked over Jamie closed the door saying,
" was there anyone there?" He asked
"No..." Jamie said Wilson walked with her back straight up and looked into the beyond.
"Ok... anyways then continue the movie," Michael went to grab the remote when Jamie's cold hand grabbed his
" no... I mean sure," as Jamie said that she grabbed the remote and pressed play.
'Ding dong'
" I'll get it..." Jamie exclaimed as she got up, Michael was worried and curious why she was acting like this so he followed Jamie to the door.
"Trick or treat!"
"Oh that's right it's Halloween, I'll go get candy," Michael stated as Jamie looked over her shoulder seeing Michael grab some Mars bars from the pantry.
" here you go, one for you and one for you," Michael said. The trick or treaters both said thank you and ran to the next house.
"Ok let's go sit," Jamie said, she grabbed the remote and pressed play for the second time.
'Ding dong'
"I'll get it, where is the candy.. oh never mind found it," Michael said as he got up.
"Ok babe," Jamie replied
'Bang!'
Michael dropped the candy and yelped as he went to Jamie.
" What was that?!" He asked
"I'm not sure..." they both walked together with linked arms to the door, Michael opened the door and saw more trick or treaters, he asked Jamie to get some chocolate off of the floor, she did so, they gave it to the children and again slowly walked to the tv after locking the door.
" Where is the remote?" Michele asked Jamie, she replied with a shrug
" How did it get on the counter?" He looked over to the kitchen counter and blinked ... it was gone.
" what the.." he looked over at Jamie to ask if she saw that but she was gone...
" Jamie... where are you?" Michael asked.
" HELP ME!" Michael heard Jamie scream whilst saying this statement, he ran up the stairs to see a tall figure standing and the nod of the hallway.
" Jamie?" He said the figure was walking towards Michael but he was confident it was Jamie.
" Jamie, this isn't funny!" He yelled as he was walking towards what he thought was Jamie. However, as he got close enough to see what it was he ran downstairs to the phone.
" Help me please, there is a tall white rotten thing in my-"
" Hello, are you there, sir." The 911 lady was asking Michael if he was there. However, the voice that replied was an old deep terrifying voice saying.
" My friend here is joking..."
" Alright sir.." the lady hung up the phone. The man that was in Michael's house wasn't a man at all, it wasn't a woman, it wasn't a human, it was a white creature with rotten skin where you could see its skin and ribs coming out from the skin... it was a...