Chapter 3

"Diana's POV"

Once we got to his house we went straight to a room witch I guess is his.
"Sit down" "ok" "So tell me about you" Well I moved here from New York my name is Diana I am 17 a Tom boy and a hipster and Chinese related and YouTube famous. Wow ok where do I start ok I lived here all my live my name is Matthew but you can call me Matt I am 17 I play football and vine famous. cool. do you want to watch a movie .yeah that's fine.

"Matthews POV"

I heard a knock on the door Diana I am going to get the door it was Nash Cameron Taylor carter Aaron Shawn jc and Sam. Dang it I really wanted to hang out with Diana I know I might sound crazy but I think I like her already maybe I even love her I thought. Guys what are you doing here we hang out every Friday remember. Taylor said oh yeah just know I have a girl over.i said I thought you had a girlfriend Matt.nash said we broke up turns out she was just using me.i said.

"Nash's POV"

Once Matt showed us. The girl he talked about I think I got a crush. She was perfect.

"Diana's POV"

Once Matt got the door some boys came in the guy with the blue eyes saw me the whole time I caught him he blushed I might have a crush on him but I also have a crush on Matt. Diana this is Nash Cameron Taylor Shawn Aaron carter jc and Sam. Matt said I got some hi what's up and some just gave me a peace sign✌🏻hi I said back I looked at the time it was 10 pm I have to be home in 10 min matt. ya I have to go home. okay do you want me to drive you no I live right across from you good night. goodnight. I got out of his house and walked home I saw my mom and dad watching a movie. good night mom and dad. Good night sweety. then I changed into pjs thinking of what to marrows video I should do.