Part 8 knowing him (present)

This isn't happening, shit not again, how could i let this happen I'm not weak how could I let someone almost "rape me" I started looking at ben seeing the way he moved the way he can fight After being saved by Ben I was curious to know who he was, how he got to the point of not caring if he would have killed that man. He is crazy, but for some reason, i want to know him, does that make me crazy. For some reason I want to be around him, for some reason I want to know who he is and for some reason, i want to feel him. "hey" Ben said with a raspy husky voice bringing me out of my own thoughts. He places a glass of water on the redwood coffee table "oh hey Ben" I said putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. "how are you holding up?" I took the water off the coffee table and took a small sip. "I'm good, just peachy I'm still a bit sore ." Ben sat down next to me and held my hand "you don't have to be strong sometimes letting it out is the best way to cope." I took another sip of my water and placed it back on the table. "I'm fine Ben, you always can't save me" he looked at me and for the first time, he didn't look so heartless. "Liz I was just, I dunno worried a bit, That son of a bitch ill just" i looked at him waiting for him to finish but he just sat there with his soft eyes staring into mines,  "fuck it you don't want my help I won't give it to you". He stormed off and it shocked me even though he snapped at me still I felt his kindness his gentleness he was holding back for me which made me want to know him more. In all reality, I just think he was really hurt that I didn't say hey thanks for saving me from getting raped and almost killing that man. he just doesn't get it, fuck, why doesn't he get it, why is he such a dick, and why does he have to be so fucking hot, "i was almost raped I can't think about this right now" shit did I just say that out loud, "help us, please" the sound of a young man and woman's voice takes me out of my mind, and back into the reality of the living and dead. " let us in dammit" the man starts to panic. We all jump up and let them in I look for bite wounds as the man is covered in blood, I looked at him and said "this is human blood, the zombies blood is black" 

I WAS NOT GOING TO SEND THIS OUT YET, BUT IM GETTING A FEW PEOPLE INBOXING ME ON FB ASKING IF I CAN PUT ANOTHER PART OUT, SO THIS IS VERY SHORT BUT MORE IS TO COME