Pt 5 the present.

***************************************************************************************************************************

IN THIS CHAPTER IT JUMPS A FEW MONTHES TO THE PART WHERE SHE'S TELLING A STORY TO SOME OTHER SURVIVERS.

it's been monthes scence this whole zombie thing has happened.And i've lost so many people, i lost my friends, my boyfriend, and i have this gut feeling inside the pit of my stomach that let's me know i lost my family. im all alone in this crazy fucked up world. "you have us" an older guy from the group says as he put's his hand on my leg. He is very flirtatous (i think he's a creep) but ill be nice "thank you, but were not family i bearly know you guys. im slowly drifting away with who i was before all this started." i said standing up. "you guys take on strangers who you don't know, they could be killers, perverts,and so much more how could this possibly be even close to a family. There's 10 of us who looks diffrent and acts diffrent.there's me im liz. then there's you beth, and your husband robert. then there's you bill with you sister amy and her son john. then there's you" i said pointing to the older guy not knowing his name. "my names james dear" he said looking at me with devilsh eyes."yes you and then there's louis and his cousin mike." "that's nine" someone says in the back corner. "it's either your can't count or im just unoticeable" when he came out of the shadow's he was a handsom muscular man with tatoo's on his body "and who are you, beside's an asshole?" i said while everyone in the room was laughing "haha, your the first to get smart to me. which mean's you don't know who i am." he said walking a step closer "let me introduce my self the name's ben" he said bowing down to me and acting like the smart ass i knew he was. "Look i didn't see you, you have that emo i don't give a shit so let me stay in the dark act on". he looked at me and laughed "i like you" he said touching his chin. "good to know" i said rolling my eyes and walking past him to go to my room. when i got in my room the older man followed behind me closing the door. "are you okay pretty" he said with smiling eyes. "ya i'm fine, what are you doing in my room" i said turning around to fix my bed. "well pretty" the old man started to say "i noticed the way you were looking at me and i like it" he said rubbing my back.

SO SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH WATTPAD BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T LET MY STORY COME OUT... BUT WHEN YOU GUYS GET A CHANCE TO READ IT PLEASE KNOW THAT THIS IS PART 5 AND PART 6 WILL BE OUT SOON .. :) THANL YOU!!! TO ALL MY SUPPORT I'VE BEEN GETTING..