Chapter 10

R-18+

Lea

I grinned and showed Aga my left hand as soon as I closed the door of my unit. "I got it removed today!" I chuckled and walked towards his direction.

Pinatanggal ko na ang singsing sa daliri ko. Of course, kami na officially. Hindi naman pwedeng suot ko pa rin ang singsing na dapat ay sa ibang tao. Although nanghihinayang pa rin ako kasi ang ganda talaga, then I ruined it. Pero malay mo 'di ba, palitan ni Aga 'yon ng bago. Charot.

He chuckled and intertwined his right hand with my left hand then kissed the back of it. "Beautiful."

I grinned and sharply exhaled. "I'm nervous," I told him.

I'm going to meet Aga's family today. It's my first time, although Aga's been telling me stories about his family. I know they are kind, but I can't still help but to feel nervous. What if ayaw nila ako para sa anak nila? I know it sounds very dramatic but that is really one of my worries right now.

We stopped from walking. We're in the hallway on the floor where my unit is located since he's fetching me.

He faced me then gave me a warm smile. He placed my loose hair at the back of my ear then looked at me straight in the eyes. "They like you, there's nothing to be nervous about. But if you still do, know that I'm beside you."

I pouted my lower lip when he said those. Why does he always say the words I didn't think I needed?

"I love you, Lea."

I blinked when he said those words. This isn't the first time he told me those words, but he always surprises me because he'd say it anytime; always random. Makikita ko na lang siyang nakatitig sa akin tapos biglang babanggitin ang tatlong salita na 'yon.

"I love you too, Aga." I made a step towards him and gave him a peck on his lips. "Every day, every second. I love you."

~💍~

I bit my lower lip then glanced at Aga after he stopped the car in front of their house.

He smiled and held my left hand. "Want more time? We can stay here for a while."

I shook my head. "No," I heaved a deep breath "let's go. Strong kaya ako," I confidently said.

We entered the gate of their house while holding each other's hand. For sure Aga can feel how cold my hand is, but since it is Aga, I don't feel ashamed. I am complacent that it is fine with him to hold my cold hand.

Tumunghay ako nang may magbukas ng pinto ng bahay nila.

"You're here!!!" a woman exclaimed and hugged me that made me let go of Aga's hand. She chuckled and let go from the hug. "I've been wanting to meet you." She glanced at Aga and gave him that look. "Come inside?"

I nodded twice with a smile on my lips then looked back to Aga dahil iginiya na ako ng Mommy niya sa loob ng bahay habang hawak-hawak ang kamay ko, and now she also know how cold my hand is.

"Emelda, calm down," a man said when we entered the house. He looked at me and smiled. "Nice to meet you, hija. My son talks about you almost all the time," he said.

I chuckled after we made a beso. "Nice to finally meet you rin po."

"You almost forgot me outside, Mom," Aga said and stand beside me then placed his hand on my waist.

"I'm sorry, anak. I'm just really excited to meet her. By the way, where are Calvin and Melanie?" Tita Emelda asked, although I'm not used to calling her that way yet, and looked around the house.