Chapter 5

This Chapter Is Dedicated to GabyEspinosa7 Stay Classy Girl (;

-Ashley POV-

"GABS!" I yelled as she walked through the door.

"Damn, I don't think I've ever seen someone so happy to see me." Gaby mumbled.

"Please, never leave me alone with these 3 again." I mumbled while pointing over my shoulder to Hannah, Harmoney and Rhi.

"Hey! We weren't that bad!" Rhi defended.

"Um yes you were." I shot back.

"Ok! Anyways, we have to go pick up the girls at the airport, would you guys like to come with?" Gab asked.

"Ya let me just go get my coat." I smiled, realizing it was snowing.

The whole car ride there was filled with us belting out the lyrics and flipping random people off.

"Omg, that was amazing." I laughed while climbing out of the SUV.

"Okay, let's like never speak of this again." Gaby coughed out.

"ASHLEY!" I heard a yell.

I spun around to see a big group if girls running toward us, and as they got closer I could tell it was the girlfriends.

"Omg! Its so good to see you guys!" I squealed.

"Where are the guys?" DJ spoke up.

"Oh their at home, they have no idea your coming this early." I smirked.

"Yes! Suprises!" Molly yelled.

"Leggo the rest of the girls are waiting at home to." I smiled while walking to the car.

--------

"CAMERON, NASH, TAYLOR, AARON, SHAWN, MATT, CARTER, JACK, JACK, KENDRA WE HAVE A SUPRISE FOR YOU!" I yelled throughout the house.

There was a quite of shuffling as footsteps were heard down the stair case and the boys gaze met with the girls.

"MOLLY!!" Tay was the first to call out.

"DJ!!" Carter yelled.

And so on it went.

"GABY!!" JJ squealed.

"What? I've been here the whole time, I actually live here!" Gaby stated.

"Ya I know but I wanted to say your name also." JJ gleamed while pulling her into a hug.