Chapter 9

-Ashley POV-

"HELP!" I cried.

I fell to the tiles below me while throwing my face into my hands.

"I wanna go home, I want Hayes and Cam and Nash and Kendra and Jack and Jack and Tayl-"

"Honey." I heard a soft voice cut me off.

I slowly lifted up my head to see my beautiful mother.

"MOMMY!" I screamed while scrambling over to her.

"Not again." She chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned.

"You've been here before baby, you just don't remember it." She sighed.

"Wait, why are you up here.... Why are you being so nice to me?" I mumbled.

"Ash, Your father killed me when he was drunk and ran off never to be seen again." My mom explained.

"B-but Cam was with him a couple months ago.." I stuttered.

"Cameron? He couldn't have." My mom stumbled while rubbing her temples.

"Yes yes, I remember, he went to jail because he hurt me." I spoke, as it all came back to me.

"Thank goodness, he hasn't gotten out yet, right?" My mom asked.

"I wouldn't know." I shrugged.

She pulled me into a hug while brushing my hair back.

"Mom, how much longer will I be here, I miss everyone." I whimpered.

"It'll be soon baby, your just not fully recovered yet." My mom sighed.

-Hayes POV-

I washed off the blood from my wrists and arms while sliding the small knife back into my pocket.

"Bro, can you hurry up?" Carter asked.

"Ya." I whispered while making my way towards the door.

"Hayes you have to eat something, you don't look to hot." Nash said.

I just shook my head no while taking a seat next to Ashley on her bed.

"Eat something, Ash would want you to." Shawn mumbled.

"But Ashley isn't here right now to tell me that is she?!" I screamed angrily.

"Bro, chill he was just trying to help." Cam said.

"Well y'know, its been 7 weeks and Ashley's still not up." I whispered while turning my body and putting my face into the crook of her neck.