Chapter 9

Sakura POV

I was shocked because of what was in front of me. 

 How the hell is it here? I finally found the way to go back home

 How the hell is it here? I finally found the way to go back home. I am so happy but does that mean I have to leave Jimin and Yoongi will have to leave Hoseok hyung? I want to leave but I don't want to leave as well. 

"Oh you are early." I heard a raspy voice and I turned around to see something that shocked me more than that of that solar system thingy. 

Jimin was standing with only his lower body covered and upper body bare and I can see all his abs. Oh my gosh my eyes lost their virginity. 

I heard a deep chuckle and looked up to see him smirk. 

Okay he is kinda hot FUCK no he is VERY FUCKING SMOKING HOT. 

"Like what you see?" He asked with his eyebrows raised with a hint of playfulness in his voice. 

"Not like I love the view you are giving to me. Do me a favor and give me this view every day." I said looking up at him who had a cute expression. 

(DreamyAdmirer: This expression but long hair, traditional Chinese prince dress)

"What did not get expected answer Mochi?" I teased showing my tongue. 

And the next moment I was pinned to the bed nearby with my hands above my head. 

"Don't start something you can't end?" He said in a deep voice in my ears. "What did I start?" I asked which was merely a whisper. 

"Something you can't end." He said biting my earlobe and I let a soft moan. 

Did I just moan? DID I JUST FUCKING MOAN?? 

He got up and went towards his closet to wear his clothes leaving me frustrated. 

What the hell just happened? I am not going down without a fight. I got up and cleared my throat. 

"I have already seen you bare upper body. There is no harm in changing clothes in front of me. I will get a nice view." I said loudly, teasing him. 

"S-Shut u-u-up!" He stuttered shouting. "I can imagine you standing with your red cheeks." I said laughing.