Chapter 14

Author POV

"The person behind all of this is the 2nd prince." Jungkook said and my eyes widened. "He wants Her Highness and wants to make her his concubine." Jungkook said, gritting his teeth. 

Jimin had his jaw clenched and hands folded into fists. 

"I was hiding and listening to them and was about to run but I was attacked." Jungkook said angrily. "Did you hear anything more?" Jin asked and Jungkook shook his head. 

Why is everyone trying to take my wife away from me? 

"Oh so the 2nd shit was the culprit?" A familiar dark voice was heard and everyone turned to look at that voice. 

There stood The Min Yoongi/Yoonji with a calm face which was honestly very scary

"You Rabbit guy did you hear something more? Like their next step." Yoongi asked, looking at Jungkook who shook his head as a no. 

"How to kill him?" Yoongi asked and everyone looked at her shocked. 

"We can't just kill him sweetheart, he is a prince." Hoseok said calmly. 

Everyone except Jimin looked at them shocked. 

"Are you in a relationship?" Namjoon asked and they nodded. After discussing their plan Yoongi went with Hoseok and Jimin went to his room.

Jimin POV

I miss her smile and talk so much. I miss her teasing me. 

I sighed and lay down beside her. 

"Wake up soon love." I said, kissing her forehead. She looked so peaceful in her sleep but I wanted to see her beautiful eyes. I hugged her close and went to sleep.

3 days later

It has been three days since my love has been sleeping. It is really painful for me to go to the room in the hopes of seeing my love with open eyes but all I get is the killing silence. I just hope to hear some good news. 

I was reading scrolls about wars but my mind was still stuck on Sakura. I shook my head and went to the garden to practice sword fighting. 

"Practicing alone Jimin." I heard Hoseok hyung's voice.