⤷𝟎𝟑

⚠Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ɢᴏʀᴇ, ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ, ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴇs, Sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄs, ғᴇᴀʀ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜʟʟʏɪɴɢ(Sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ),Cᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟ, Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ, ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ, ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ, ɢᴀssʟɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ, ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ, ᴀʙᴜsᴇ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ sɪᴄᴋ, Sᴍᴏᴋɪɴɢ, Sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀs, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, Isᴏʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.⚠

𝙘𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣✿ ☁︎━━━━━━━━━━━☁︎✿

𝙘𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣
✿ ☁︎━━━━━━━━━━━☁︎✿

[𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯]

Y/n stopped making origami, she made a flower, crane, and heart.

Y/n looked back at the door still worried for hee-su, y/n got up and took the open pack of cigarettes and a lighter out of her backpack and left the classroom.

Everyone had their eyes on y/n's back as she left confused and upset.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n went to the restroom and looked through each stall trying to find Hee-su but she wasn't in the restroom.

Y/n sighed and leaned against the sink, 'where is that idiot?'

Y/n got out a cigarette and Lit it, "ugh"

Y/n groaned feeling pain in her leg. Y/n looked at her leg to see nothing, 'heh? Must be my bones tired or something'

Y/n kept smoking for a while until she finally decided to leave but not before putting some gum in her mouth and put a massive amount of perfume all of over her.

(Don't believe me cause I have never smoked and she had the perfume or Cologne in her pocket)

Y/n walked out and saw on-jo walking up the stairs. "On-jo"

When she heard her name being called she froze, y/n walked down the stairs and walked up to the short girl.

"Why did you want to meet at the roof?"

"I'll tell you later"

"Can't you tell me right now? I'm not going to make it.. because I'm going to study with nam-ra"

'Fuck.. now I have to ask nam-ra if she can study with me.. if not on-jo will kill me for lying to her'

"Fine"

On-jo got something out of her pocket and handed it to y/n.

Y/n looked at On-jo's closed fist and extended her arm.

"Here" y/n saw a name tag...'on-jo'

"Does this mean.. you want to go out with me?"

On-jo nodded and ran up the stairs.

Y/n felt her cheeks heat up, 'WITH ME!?'

"You okay?" Y/n shot her head up to see Su-hyeok in front of her, "yeah"

Su-hyeok smiled but noticed something on y/n's hand, he glared at the name tag catching y/n's attention and she quickly hid the name tag in her pocket.

"Let's go"

✿ ☁︎━━━━━━━━━━━☁︎✿
Y/n went inside the classroom and saw on-jo already looking at her, they both blushed and looked away but this caught the attention of the class.

Some were mentally Squealing, others were glaring at on-jo and Fuming.

But she ignored it.

Y/n looked at hee-su's seat 'her stuff are gone'

Y/nwalked up to nam-ra and whispered in her ear "hey can we study during lunch?"

Nam-at looked at y/n and nodded. Making y/n smile and thank her.
✿ ☁︎━━━━━━━━━━━☁︎✿

Lunch time has arrived!

Y/n was the last one out of the classroom because she was asleep, y/n woke up and saw that everyone was gone.

'Where the fuck is everyone?.. oh right'

Y/n got up and left the empty classroom straight to outside.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I walked through the halls looking around to see if there is anyone around,
'Ugh today is fucking stressing'

I pulled out a cigarette and was about to light it but.. 'I had to much today, I might smell'

I rolled my eyes at my thoughts and put my cigarette in the packet and put it in my left pocket, I put my lighter in my right pocket but felt something in there.

I looked at the name tag on-jo gave me and smiled at it, 'why me tho?'

I frowned a continued walking as I still held the name tag in my hand but stuffed in my pocket.

I soon saw nam-ra and walked up to her and as soon as I reached her, I gave her a bear hug from behind.

She jumped a bit and I let go, "let's go study"

I started to walk and didn't pay attention to what was happening in front of me cause I was flustered being close to nam-ra.. haha I could've bumped into a pole by now.

[𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯]

Nam-ra's eyes widened, there was a student biting on another student while others ran.

Nam-ra quickly grabbed y/n's wrist and ran, y/n looked behind her confused and saw the bloody student running towards her at full speed.

Y/n stopped and picked up Nam-ra bridal style and continued running. Nam-ra held on to y/n and blushed at y/n's actions.

Y/n looked around trying to find somewhere safe to hide, she saw a janitor on a ladder hitting zombies but fell.

Y/n ran up to the ladder on the ground and placed Nam-ra down.