Always and forever?

[EMILY'S POV]
"Leo, do you actually Love me?"
"Yeah, at first i thought it was some stupid childhood crush but then i fell in love with you even more after the years and i kept it bottled up because i thought you would reject me and our friendship would be ruined." Leo explained his feelings.
"You described how i felt." i laughed.

-TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT WEEK-
"This is the first match of your final season, do not mess around because there will be scouts here. Even if you did get a scholarship for Willow creek, you can still get scouted.Lets try to win this season and finish off on a good ending." The coach gave the last years a pet talk.
"Yeah guys, let's play our best and never forget that coach was the one who got us in this position.We have grown as a team and individuals, let's finish this how we started it. together. It doesn't matter if we win or loose " The captain Harry added on. Everyone gave half smiles in response to the added information, we'd be lying if we weren't sad about leaving the school we've created so many memories and won so many matches here.
It was an hour an half till kick off , so i decided to take a picture and post it on my instgram account it was captioned

'So many memories made on this pitch, can't believe its my final match for this team on this ground. these past few years have meant everything to thanks to my team, coach and brother who spent ever win, loss or draw with me! Thanks the memories oak hill i'll never forget you🤍
Tagged: leoharris_1 _lopezmax_
OakHillAcademy'
COMMENTS:
leoharris_1: A match like no other come on oak hill!💪💪
hazsmith3:It's been great being your captain Em you're a really great player.
_lopezmax_:So proud of you Ems<3 My baby sister is all grown up 🥺
OakHillAcademy:Have a great match! You've been a pleasure to teach and to have attend our school, we wish you nothing but the best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'And Oak hill kicks off to start the match.
It should be an interesting one, two of the best teams go head to head in the first match of the season. The line- up for Oak Hill is: Jack starts in goal, Harry and mason start alongside eachother in defense, Ethan, Leo and Lukas are in midfield and as for upfront they have just the one striker.'
They had a shot but thankfully they were ruled offside. Just before half time i made my way down and scored my first goal of the season and the opening goal. Half time came round and i enjoyed the break from the intense first-half. In the 65th minute i made my way down field and passed to Lucas who passed it back to me then one of their defenders slide tackled me and i fell to the floor. I was clutching my knee in pain and not able to get up.
"Get up. Stop faking you fucking diver." The defender spat in my face.
"Oi, leave her alone you prick."
Leo called out back to him.
"Oh yeah what are you gonna do if i dont?" The defender squared up to Leo and pushed him. Leo just swung at him and then the ref came over gave us a penalty and leo and their defender red cards. I wasn't able to get up so i had to get carried out and into the medical room.
"WHERE IS SHE? I'M HER OLDER BROTHER I'M ALOUD TO SEE HER! Please..." I heard my brother shout frantically. He found me and his eyes softened at the sight at my tear stained cheeks.
"Emily! Do you know the damage yet?" He questioned me.
"Actually, we just got the result from the x-rays. Good news, you knee isn't broken so you wont need surgery. Bad news, you'll be out for 6 weeks as you sprained your knee and then you have to wear knee brace for up for those 6 weeks and another 4 on top of that when you go back to playing." The doctor said and i threw my head back in annoyance and relief.
"Thanks doc." Max replied for me. After the match finished, the team came running in and asking me questions i just said how long i'd be out for.
-A WEEK LATER-

"Hey Em. I got us something"
"What is it Leo?"I looked up from my phone with an inquisitive look on my face.
"Matching bracelets," He said handing me mine. "Mine says 'Always an' and yours says 'd forever.' Always and forever because we are meant to be!"
I put it on my wrist and looked at him "Always and forever." I placed a small kiss on his cheek. He and just kissed my cheek back and then sat down next to me being careful not to make my leg hurt.
"Hows your leg feeling?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
"Just wish I could be back out on the pitch"
"Well your not going to at the moment" He kisses my forehead