hi..

To the 3 people voting this thing and adding it to your library i see you 😽😽 y'all want anything from the gas station?

there's some freaky deaky shit here have fun cause i have an exam tmr and i'm procrastinating.

ok so context jeanne is sick and bayonetta is working her ass off in many positions taking care of her wife. <3.
enjoy 😻🫶😘

"Ugh... my body hurts.." Jeanne groaned as she tried getting up.
"Jeanne i know you're not much of a morning person but come on, Rodin invited us to a cookout with Enzo and his family," bayonetta said whilst kissing jeanne on her forehead " hold on, you're really hot. Temperature wise. Are you feeling ok?" She asked worriedly and touching jeanne's face as she pouted.
After making sure that jeanne was indeed having a fever and not just faking cause she wanted to sleep, bayonetta called Rodin to inform him that they weren't going.
" Cerezaaaa... i'm going to dieeee everything hurtsss."
" I know i know honey *kiss* let me get something for you to eat then you'll take your medicine and you can continue your beauty sleep and we can stay in bed all day ."
"Thank yewww cereza .. ugh.."
bayonetta chuckled as she prepared their breakfast.
"jeanne get up, it's time to eat." ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

hope y'all are ready for this shit. cause i am. 😩😩

"mmhm cereza.." jeanne looks up towards the raven haired goddess, letting her eyes roam all over her body.
"Well? Are you getting up?"
Jeanne   slowly got up and kissed bayonetta's neck.
" Did you always look this good in an apron?"
she said, leaving red marks all over her girlfriend's neck
"Jeanne if you continue kissing my neck you'll be staying in bed all day for a different reason~"
But that made jeanne suck even harder and leave more marks.
" Alright then, i hope you're ready.~"
Before jeanne could answer or pull away, she was shoved back onto the bed.
" So aggressive huh Cerez- AHH!"
bayonetta spanked jeanne's ass leaving a red mark.
" I didn't say you could speak. Now, face down ass up."
Whimpering, jeanne did as she was commanded.
" Now a how about a little punishment? Count out loud for me~."
Jeanne took a deep breath and readied herself for her strong hands.
'oh god what have i done..'
SLAP
" Augh! uh.. one.."
Jeanne bites her lip trying not to make any sound.
SLAP
"Mfph! Two..."
Bayonetta smirks as she brought down the force of god on jeanne's ass 🕊🙏
SMACK
" F-Fuck Cereza what was that for?!"
Jeanne yelled turning around and  gripping onto bayonetta's hands.

if you want me to complete this tell me i can't complete it now tmr is my oral exam..
ok bye