The zachy wacky zucky

Now Jimmy was overdosing on too much daily dose of internet when Zach entered the room again, in a cow outfit.
Jimmy asked Zach what the hell he was doing when Zach said "MILKING STREAMMMMM" "THAT- THATS NO- AAAAA, chat thats not what the milking stream is going to be like i swear." Zach then ran out the room with Jimmy shocked by his friend's devillish antics. Jimmy wrapped the stream up and went downstairs to eat some gamersupps cereal when Bryce popped out of nowhere, making Jimmy spill his milk all over himself.

"That's what you probably looked like last night right" Bryce said with a grin at the scared, small man. Jimmy replied "no obviously not" "Yeah right" Bryce snapped back, "these walls are thin as heck man, but im off on a cool trip to Japan to buy some busty anime figures, so you two better leave my room alone, toodaloo bitches" Bryce said as he grabbed his suitcase and, because he was senile, naruto ran out of the house.

"Hey Zach, didja know that Bryce is off to Japan to get some busty anime figures?" Jimmy said coyly as he entered Zach's 'man lair' "wanna do our own milking stream?" Jimpter said as Zach grimaced due to the idea of being streamed live having sex "And this time, I'll be on top" Jimmy said as he pushed Zach to the bed, who was still in his cow outfit,

Jimmy waited to hear Zach's answer (always ask for consent y'all) who replied with a yes which prompted Jimmy to rip off his cow outfit and Zach took off Jimmy's clothes, Jimmy's member stared Zach in the face before Zach honored the throat goat in the sky and zucked it off, Jimmy thrusted in Zachs mouth before cumming which Zach swallowed.

Then Jimmy turned Zach around and pentrated him multiple times with his hard member in the place where the sun don't shine before cumming again. This was too much for Zach who got a hard member after all this and turned Jimmy around to pentrate HIM in the butt multiple times before he came, then Zach kissed Jimmy's neck who was so exhausted he passed out. Zach then slept right next to him.

"Guys?"
LukeAFK was at the house

To be continued