"𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬..?♥】

POV: Identity.
TWS ⚠ ,,None.
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╮

只有我和你 . . . ︵︵ ↴

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

To be continued..

Identity woke up from his sleep to see that y/n was not in the bed with him any longer. So He climbed out of bed as he stood up he then raised his arms up stiffing up (or uhm in other words) stretching his arms.

Identity walked towards the bathroom opening the door as well while he walks in he looks at him self in the mirror seeing he has a horrifying bed hair ,,damn.." identity then took a comb from the drawer. When identity got the comb in his hand he then brushed if hair back slightly just so it could look fine. not so decent. 

When he was mostly pleased with how he looked for now he had put the comb back into the sink drawer After he was done he walked out of the bathroom not bothering to close it back up. Once he headed for the bedroom door he heard talking. So identity opened the door quietly exiting out making sure not make any loud movements, he saw 

y/n sitting on the couch with Levi?

identity didn't question it so he dropped the whole suspicious act then proceeded to just walk down the stairs while catching Levi's and your attention. You notice identity had no shirt on..(He forgot he sleeps with any shirt on) as you watch identity come down the stairs, he goes into the kitchen making him self some cereal.

Identity felt somebody watching him so he looked from making his bowl of cereal noticing Levi and also staring at him. he didn't understand why so he then went back making his cereal until he froze still..  he doesn't have a shirt on.. /idiot//

˗ˏˋAfter getting a shirt on..'ˎ˗

All three of them sat down on the couch, Levi  and you was sitting next to each other while identity was on the other side of the couch eating his cereal.

I'm gonna start doing 200-300 words per chapter depending on how much i can keep doing..

I have been doing more then 1k or 900 now.so probably the chapters will become shorter now so also meaning more chapters will be done quicker and sent out lol.