Leave me alone

I stepped in rythem to his walking we reached a tall oak tree he stood at a big rock took 5 paces left and walked sratight to the tree he opened a well hidden door and told me its hollowed out here is our tower.I walked in it was almost like a cave there was crates full of supplies.There was staires and levels with beds there was enough place to house about 50 people and enough supplies for a year.We walked in a room and brandon and hailey were waiting in it.What took you so long? she looked at me and I looked down at the ground.I could feel brandons and haileys eyes looking at me.Hey blaz you ok asked brandon.I didnt really hear him because I was thinking about Alek's kiss i just couldnt forget it.Alek's nugged me hu what.I asked if you were ok brandon said.Oh I am fine just thinking.We are gonna stay her for a couple days said hailey.Ok everyone lets get to bed I sit on top on my bed.looking at a wall hours and hours of looking at that wall Alek sits on my bed.Blaz are you ok? Like i said i am fine i said just wanting for him to go away.that is the biggest lied you told me. fine i am not ok alek. in the past 4 days i seen you guys fly i seen thos black things you guys talk like i have wings which news flash i dont get to go to school i am not fine" just go away.!!
i dont want u close to me ever.he put a hand on my shoulder "listen i get it you seen this crazy stuff so fast its hard to get"but you got to trust us we are here to portect you no matter what" i turned around and shoved him off my bed leave me alone! i dont want no one near me right now especially you.i was screaming at him i didnt care any more get away.he fine was all he said walked down the staires.i layed on my bed and started to cry missing my familly already was hard enough everything ealse just made it worse.i stayed there all night and for a day also i didnt eat i didnt sleep i just felt numb.when it was around midnight the next night hailey brought me a bottle of water and a trail mix she told me to eat.i put it on the ground beside my bed and hailey left.