Your Dirty Little Secrets

New Chapter sorry its late I had some teeth trouble this week! Anyway enjoy and dont forget to follow my cowritter ayla05 

 So raise your glass if you are wrong In all the right ways, all my underdogs. We will never be, never be anything but loud and nitty gritty, dirty little freaks. ----P!NK

I nodded “good.” She grabbed my hand “come on.” Alek was all ready on the cliff edge looking out. He called out “Hailey its time!” Alek jumped off the cliff I screamed don’t know why I screamed I just did. Hailey let go of me ran and jumped as well. When I looked over the edge they were both in a swan dive,but I had to look twice,  they had wings! I sat down in front of the car and put my fingers in my ears. I pulled my knees up to my chest and closed my eyes. Freaking out I wanted to cry but I didn’t I have to stay strong. It’s not like I am going crazy, or am I. I heard my name being called I squeeze my eyes harder. For the second time in a couple of hours Alek put his hand on my shoulder I slapped it away. “Look blair” for one minute I opened my eyes. They were standing there with wings I felt a longing for some reason. Then a voice in my mind whispered "you are a crystal". I screamed. “Shut up!” Hailey yelled. “We aren’t saying anything, it’s the voice in your head you've got to learn the truth.” I didn’t want to hear anything so I got up and ran. I didn’t care where I went as long as i got out of there and fast. I heard Alek screaming wait then it stopped, I kept running. I was allways a fast runner I ran down the road. I was crying that’s when I slipped into the ditch and sat there crying. A car had pulled up beside the ditch behind me. I thought it was Alek so i screamed “leave me alone!” but it wasn’t him. It was Brandon. He stepped out of the car “Blair is that you?” I wipe my tears. I dated Brandon in 7th grade. I ran to him and he hugged me and tight “are you ok?” “Brandon can you please take me home.” “Yea blair just get in.” He opened the door for me and I got in. I put my seat belt on. Then I brought my knees in again and put my head to my knees and I start to silent cry. Finally we are at my house and Brandon opened my door. I got out he hugged me goodbye. “Blair if you need to talk to anyone I am here for you”. I said thank you and ran up to my room. The house phone rang. I ignored it. I noticed Brandon picked it up. “Oh hi Hailey, ya I brought her home she is shaken up but ok, ya be there later.” He hung up. I looked at him “A-a-are you one of them?” He looked out the window his silhouette was perfect like he all ways was handsome and caring, all ways there for me even tho we broke up were still the best of friends “Yes I am.” I screamed “What! Get out now! Get out of this house.” He sat down on the bed “you have to understand you have to listen to me. Come on just sit please” he gave me the look that all ways got me. I stood in the door way “You got 5 minutes.” I said “ok they are angels by choice and angels that are born to live to help others. I am by choice, so is Hailey and Alek and you are born. But if you were to listen there is a voice that guides you.” I felt myself sink to the floor when he said voice. He kept going, “each of our wings is different colors they represent us. Mine are blue, Hailey is yellow, and Alek is special his are a matt grey ,but not in they way you think.” He stopped talking I sat there for a bit not sure what to say or do. “Brandon get out please.” I say as I sank deeper to the floor. “But... Blair.” “GET OUT NOW!”