As the hours pass, I will let you know

Kyojuros POV

(Everyones thoughts or in there mind)

We had gotten all of the passengers off the train and somewhere safe. We thought we had everthing done and that the mission was done and over with, we were wrong, very wrong. Pink eyelashes, pink vest, navy blue strips ran across his face, his chest, stomach, arms, and etc, words across his eye said, Upper moon 3. He was going to be tough.

"Kyojuro become a demon! You'll be stronger then ever!" The Upper moon kept asking me over and over to become a demon, "Never! Growing old is normal and ill never betray my friends!" He was getting angrier and angrier everytime I said no. Why? I leaped towrds him using ninth form, Rengoku. Yes really it was called Rengoku, funny right? My katana was inchs away from his neck.

Akazas POV

"G-GAH!! My arm was in his stomach, I looked at him as he looked at me with wide eyes. Blood seeping down him. The kid with the hanafuda earrings was yelling along with his friends. I felt guilty, the sun was coming up and I couldnt pull out. Eh!? Why cant I pull out!? I started to tug on my arm to pull it out. "H-hng!" I look back up to see Kyojuro eyes closed shut tight, im only assuming im hurting him so I stoped pulling.

The only thing I can think of right now is to rip my arm, or just keep hurting him . . . I had to think fast, I grab onto his shoulder, they were pretty small- Then I rip my arm off. I regenerate fast then run, the hanafuda kid was yelling at me to get back here calling me a coward and whatever else. He was making me mad. As soon as I turned my head around my back was hit with his katana. It went right through me!

I was more then mad, I took the katana out of my back then threw it at a tree then hitting it a bunch of times till it broke. Seeing all the peices on the ground made me feel better about myself. Now realising it Kyojuro is going to die no way he would live with something like that. I didnt want him to die I wanted him to live. Ive gotta go back and get him, but the sun.

If I were quick enough I could quickly grab him and run away again. I might get burned a tad bit but ill be fine. I hop from tree to tree till I could see him again. I didnt see anyone around so I jumped down to see my arm is no longer there. Must of disintegrated, I picked him up bridal style and jumped off. I heard yelling behide me, guessing its the friends kids. Oh well!

I found a cave to go in and rest, I sat Kyojuro down lightly then went to work. I headed over to Kyojuro, slowly I cut open my arm with my nails then opened his mouth with my thumb. His saliva dripped onto my thumb, Oh? I brung my arm above his mouth and let my blood go in, I didnt want to much of my blood to go in. I stoped as my arm regenerated.

I crawled back a bit then waited. It must have been a while because I fell asleep. I opened my eyes to see that his nails were much more sharper then before. I put my thumb back in his mouth and his teeth were sharper. If im being honest, both were sharper then mine! Hm, he started to move more like he was uncomfortable. "A-ah!" NO, IT WAS NOT A MOAN HE IS UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!

His eyes shut tight and his hands started to curl up. He put his legs up so they were up by his chest. He was snuggling himself as he put his head down onto his legs so you could only see the top of his head. He was shaking? Mm . . I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep again.

Rengokus POV

Ow ow! Eveything hurts, why!? My head hurts and so does my bottom! Whyyyyy!!! GAH! I WANNA CRY! But I dont understand, I can hear the cirps of birds but not tanjiro or the others. I hear wind and a fire? Where am I? Slowly I opened my eyes to see my mother? "Wha- M-mom!?" She turned around and looked at me with wide eyes. "K-kyojuro!? What happend!?" She came running over to me as she fell to the ground hugging me. Everything is black around us?

"M-mom what do you mean? I was scared, what dose she mean? "Honey, your a demon!" She squeled out. Wait what? I looked down to see that the hole was gone and that I had much longer nail then I did before. I felt my teeth with my tongue, cutting my tongue with my teeth. Feeling something from the top of my bottom felt weird. I turn my head to see I had a tail.

Black tail with yellow turning to red, shaped like fire. I brung one of my hands up to my head still holding onto my mother with the other hand. I touched the top of my head to feel horns? "Ma?" She sniffed her running nose and looked up at me. "Yes sweetheart?" She asked me. "What do my horns look like?" She looked up,"There the color white with a fire pattern thats red, and you have a yellow glowing flower on your forhead, honey"

Wait that sounds so cool! I bet I look sick, Uzui would think so anyway. . slowly I wraped my tail around mother holding her closer. I felt scared, and alone, "Its okay honey, I know what your thinking. Your okay" She said as she started to pat my head. Me and my mother had a strong relationship, she use to help me with everything, "Honey I need you to wake up now" She sounded sad. "Honey promise me you will never eat a human? Do it for me . . and Senjuro?"

My eyes became watery as she said that. I pulled her closer, "I-I promise mom, I promise you." Warm tears came out of my eyes falling on my mother who was slowly disappearing. Once she fully faded away I closed my eyes as tears came out. I gasped as I opened my eyes again. I was in a cave and you wanna who was infront of me? Upper moon 3.

I can smell that hes sleeping, Tanjiro showed me how to smell out stuff like he dose. He seemed like he was going to fall over, good fall over! You de- "Not all demons are bad demons!" Those words ran threw my mind. The first time I met Tanjiro he said that, not all demons are bad demons, its true. Nezuko is a very nice demon, she dosnt eat humans. Like im not gonna.

Slowly he fell forward onto my lap. His head laid on my legs or more on my thighs along with one of his hands. I became red, very red. Im a very sensitive person when it comes to my body. I calmed down after a few and started to get sleepy. Its funny im getting more sleepy lately. I yawned and rested my hand on the upper moons head.Then I slowly put my tail on his back. I closed my eyes and feel asleep.

Hello everyone! Nice to see all of you this is me writting a story like this for the first time I hope its alright.
Anyway heres what Mr. Rengokus horns looks like, I couldnt find a picture with a tail but I hope you've got the idea:)

 Rengokus horns looks like, I couldnt find a picture with a tail but I hope you've got the idea:)

(NOT MY ART, FOUND ON GOOGLE)

-Wilburs_Bandaid or Karl Kyojuro

Words used: 1317