Chapter 13

Zuki pov

"We worked in perfect sync! it was amazing, Obanai-kun! it's like she knew exactly what to do! she was so elegant!". Kanroji bragged, I wanted to go home when we returned but I was dragged along with them to hang out at a small restaurant, I managed to steal back my haori and tied it closed, much to her displeasure but understood why, it also gave her another opportunity to get them together.

"She was eligible to become a Hashira but she declined it". He said.

"Because Nii-san is already the Winter Hashira, it made no sense having 2". I said, I was already a little flustered by Kanroji-san complimenting me.

"It was even cooler when she took off her haori for that final attack! she looked so amazing!". She gushed with hearts around her.

"K-Kanroji-san!".

"You should've seen her, it goes so well with her body figure, even I became flustered! I even saw her whole tattoo". She continued, Iguro-san was looking at me the whole time, seeing my face get redder.

'I've never seen her get so flustered before, looks like she's weak to teasing... good to know'. He thought.

"Here's your food! enjoy". The waiter said, there was a lot of food, it was mostly for Kanroji-san. I knew she had a huge appetite so it didn't bother me, if anything I cook for her daily.

"That 'Moons Blackout' is it new? I've never seen Yokoba-kun use it". She asked before she started to eat again.

"Yeah, it's new, it was a work in progress, I had it tested a few times. It comes in handy". I said.

"Impressive, making a new form takes concentration and hard work". Iguro-san said.

"I had a few failures during the making of it, I almost went blind myself". I said.

"You didn't get any effects did you?". Kanroji-san asked worriedly.

"No, I used the 5th form before it could cause damage". I said, she sighed.

"Thank goodness, don't worry me like that". She said.

"Ok". I said, she giggled and shook her head before continuing to eat.

"Your brother just got back from a mission too, minor injuries but seems fine". Iguro-san said.

"That's good, I wasn't really worried, he's strong". I said.

"How long has it been?". He asked, I shrugged.

"A while I guess, we never had the chance to talk things out, he leaves letters for me though". I said.

"Today is your chance, you should take the opportunity to talk with him, a siblings bond is powerful". Mitsuri said.

"I suppose, the last time we spoke, it turned into an argument... words were said". I said.

'Probably one of the reasons she harmed herself, it must've been a bad argument'. Iguro thought.

"Things are different now, you've both calmed down and got your minds together, reconcile with him and I'm positive things will be better. Yokoba-kun misses you a lot, he talks about you all the time and I'm pretty sure you do too". She said.

"I suppose...".

"Oh! you know what's even better!? have Obanai-kun go with you! I'm supposed to hangout with Shinobu-san today!". She said.

"It's really not that serious, Kanroji-san, it's fine". I said.

"Obanai-kun! don't let her go alone! go with her!". She begged, he sighed but deep down he was kind of glad.