LOVE:) 💜

CHAPTER : 1

LOVE........

What is Love??
      How does it being...?
      What kind of feeling is it....?
      Is it painful always or it's just people who describe it like this way.

Is Love means to be together always? Is Love means to hugging, kissing, cuddling   and set together always??

Do every love story has an happy ending? Does it is necessary to have an happy ending everytime in every love story??

As my opinion and as I feel for love. It's not necessary to have an happy ending always.......Love is not being together always.....it's not like having each other for the life long and holding each others hand forever.

Sometimes it's not always an happy ending of every story and we have to accept it.

Love is not always about romantic walks and talks, long drives, costly dinner and dates, holding hands and cuddles together. Yeah these all are the things which creates special moments and mandatory.

But, Love is about growth, showing maturity, supporting each other with their dreams, giving them space when they needed and considering them the best partner of your life.

And always be ready to leave them for their goods.......

    Love means always be happy with the memories of your love, whether it is happy or sad, good or bad.......being happy with pain as long as your love is happy with or without us.

Their bright and beautiful smile make up our day. All we want to see that smile for life long and 24/7 whether the reason are us or someone else.

         In love we started to smile very beautiful with the pain and we get happy in every situation............

For me LOVE is a feeling which we can't explain through the words and can't see it with these necked eyes.
Love is not a noun to be defined but a very to be acted upon.

Love is most beautiful and the purest emotion in the world which comes from the bottom of our heart......there are many types of love.

     Love is not what you say, Love is what you do........💜💜

Thank you so much for reading...

Ok now this love chapter being so much. I hope you all should like it....it's a little bit weird and I'm a very clingy person when it's comes to describe my feelings. So I wrote it all down here, what I think and feel about the love. For me it's an undescribable feeling......😊😊😅😅

Sorry if it's boring but I wanted to start this story with it.
I'll try my best to give my best in this story.

Sorry for my grammar mistakes and I hope you all will support me....💜💜💜💜
Love you all.........❤❤❤💜💜💜❤❤❤
Thank you for reading......🙏🙏🙏