𝟷 ; ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ɢᴀᴍᴇs

Kuroo, you cheater!

[ name ] played with Kenma's bleached strands, much to the annoyance of her focused lover

"[ nick/name ]," he muttered, shifting in his seat and trying to concentrate on swiftly pressing buttons. "Stop. I'm this close to defeating this loser."

"You said you'd let me play with Kuroo 30 minutes ago!" She exclaimed, huffing and standing up. "Plus, you've already killed them, like, 5 times."

"Not my fault they keep asking for remathes," Kenma squinted, finally defeating player 'UrMomLol302' yet again. Just as the avatar respawned, the other player sent another duel request, helpfully adding the notes 'that was just luck' and 'ur a [ this word has been censoredtap to report! ] if you dont play again' 

"I swear to gOD-" Kenma raged at the offensive message ( sure, it was completely censored, but still! ) and was just about to respond very colourfully when [ name ] sat onto his lap, taking hold of his hands and wrapping them around her waist.

Kenma instantly calmed down, putting his head on her shoulder and holding his controller from behind her. He accepted the request, and [ name ] let out a quiet sigh. She fit perfectly in front of him, and she occasionally muttered suggestions, like 'he's totally about to do the same attack twice,' and 'ew, imagine having the level 5 bazooka and not even being able to aim it.

Kenma dueled with a less clouded mind, all because of her pressence, and won in seconds. 

"Can I please play minecraft with Kuroo now?" [ name ] asked after a bit of Kenma responding to the other player's messages, and he hummed, closing the tab just as 'UrMomLol302' was about to reply back.

"Yes!" She happily exclaimed, taking the controller and video calling Kuroo through the computer. Kenma hooked his hands so that he was hugging her from behind, looking at the screen.

A soft series of dings was heard from the device, signaling that Kuroo had accepted the call. 

"Heyy, [ name ], I was beginning to think you'd have to cancel!" He happily exclaimed, his voice coming from somewhere off-screen. "Just a second, I'll be right there. I'm just starting my minecraft."

"I'm 4 parallel universes ahead of you," [ name ] replied in an exaggerated deep voice, logging into their shared world and opening chests, looking for any stored food.

"That's such an old meme, you really need to find better ones to quote," Kuroo finally stepped into vision, looking at [ name ]'s video.

"I hate you guys so much. I didn't come here to feel single," Kuroo mocked them, making faces as if he was about to barf. "Y'all are so sappy, I'm actually about to puke rn."

"Shut up, you're just jealous," [ name ] stuck her toungue out at her camera, and Kenma chuckled, glancing at his girlfriend fondly from the corner of his eyes. "And I can't believe you actually said 'rn' instead of right now. Who even does that?"

"Shush, [ name ]," Kuroo frowned. "Anyways, I've joined."

"Great! We need to find fish to feed Gumball and Darwin." She ran to the corner of her and Kuroo's ( sometimes Kenma's too, depending on his mood ) little wood house where their dog and cat were sitting, shifting up and down a couple of times. "Who's a good boy? Who are good boys? It's you!"

"Fine, I spawned next to the river thing anyway, I'll get some." 

"Maybe they're good girls, [ n/name ]," Kenma muttered, leaning his head on her's in an attempt to show affection. "You can't just assume their gender."

"Oh my gods," She exclaimed dramatically. "I have been too insensitive. Who are good pets? Who's a good pet? Both of you!"

"I have arrived with the goods!" Kuroo's avatar appeared next to [ name ]'s, feeding the pets salmon. 

As [ name ] and Kuroo kept bickering, Kenma started staring at her unconciously, forgetting that he was on camera. He placed a quick kiss on her cheek, to which she smiled and kissed his forehead in response. 

"Eww," Kuroo complained, hitting [ name ]'s avatar. "Just because you guys keep rubbing your happiness in my face, I'm going to steal your gear."

He quickly opened [ name ]'s sacred chest, grabbing the best stuff he could find ( iron pickaxes, gold ore and 3 diamonds ) and running away.

"Kuroo, you cheater!" [ name ] screeched, running after kuroo's avatar as quick as she could. Kuroo's obnoxious laughter filled the room. "Come back here or I'll take all your stuff!" 

"Do it! I have nothing in those chests anyway!" He ran into a group of trees, just escaping [ name ]'s field of vision and hiding behind them. He crouched to hide his name tag.

"Oh, Kuroooo," [ name ] dragged, crouching as well and slowly approaching Kuroo's hiding spot. "Where are youuu?"

"He's behind that tree," Kenma whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine. "I saw him."

[ name ] nodded, leaning back into her boyfriend.

"You'll never find me," Kuroo did a mock evil laugh, letting his controller down to rub his hands evily for effect; which is when [ name ] decided to attack.

"[ NAME ]!" Kuroo screamed, trying to run away from the merciless girl's avatar, who was attacking him with a stone sword. "AT LEAST LET ME EQUIP THE PICKAXE!"

"C'MERE, KUROO!" She continued attacking, giving Kuroo no time to pull out the pickaxe and fight back. In a matter of seconds, Kuroo's avatar fell to the floor, and all of [ name ]'s stuff ( and a bit of his ) fell to the floor, dancing around as if they'd been freed from jail.

[ name ] laughed loudly, countering Kuroo's fake sobbing and 'how could you do this to me's.

"That's what you get!" [ name ] did a little dance, and Kenma smiled at the screen.

He pulled her closer to him, resting his forehead on her back as he savoured the warmth she gave him. She continued talking to Kuroo ( they were now exploring a cave ) and soft clicks and clacks were evident in the air.

Gods, he was lucky to have her.