The fight (fluff)

Tw: self harm, depression (mental illness in general)!
————————
It was a chill school day. Nick, Charlie and his friends were eating lunch together. Tao started talking about how annoying his P.E. teacher was and that he hated school in general. Everyone laughed because Tao is naturally funny without even trying. But all of the sudden Charlie excused himself to the bathroom. There was nothing suspicious about going to the bathroom but how he went there and the way he had excused himself was weird. Nick immediately noticed that something was wrong, so he went looking after his boyfriend after he didn't return after 10 minutes. He rushed to the schools bathroom, hearing someone crying in one cabinet. It was Charlie. He also saw from underneath that he sat at the floor. ,,Char? What's wrong?" ,,It's nothing." ,,Open the door please." Nick said worried.

POV. Charlie
,,No. It's nothing. Just wait outside I'll be there in a couple of minutes." ,,No open the door now. I mean it. Now." said Nick worried. I don't want him to be worried. I just relapsed and I don't want him to know. I was clean for 3 months and now this. Why would I even do this? I can't do this. ,,I will not repeat myself. Open the god damn door Charlie!" he almost screamed, but I could hear him fighting back his tears. So I opened the door. He came in, looked at my arm bleeding really bad and me crying. He started crying immediately. ,,Why?", is the only thing he could say. He was in total shock and couldn't even move. ,,I- I am so s- sorry! IamsosorryIamsosorryIamsosorry...", I kept saying and crying even more. He was now not only crying but also started screaming ,,Why won't you tell me that you are not okay? Why would you do this and not tell me? Why are you always pushing me away when we talk about your feelings?! Charlie start letting me into your feelings! It's hard sometimes to understand if you're sad or just bored. Can you please tell me hey are you keep pushing me away?!" He started crying even more, so did I. I couldn't even answer him right now. This was too much. ,,I-" ,,,What Charlie? Tell me!" he screamed again. ,,My depression starts eating me from inside again. I can't really have a day without having the thought about giving up! I am so afraid to tell you how I feel because I don't want to loose you because of how bad I feel every day. I feel like you would get annoyed by it and will leave me for someone better. I can't imagine living without you Nick!" Now I screamed. I finally opened up fully to Nick. I am kinda proud of myself. ,,Charlie, I didn't know that it got worse again. I would never leave you! NEVER! We will make this together. I promise you this. Just always let me in okay? Now let me get you some wet tissues and wash this away." He is so kind. I love him so much. ,,And let's get you some bandage for your arm." ,,Thank you Nick." ,,Don't be. This is my job. I'm your boyfriend. I will always take care of you!"

POV. Nick
After we went to get some bandage, we went back to the bathroom. I kissed him softly ,,Please tell me next time when you have something on your mind. Okay? At least try." ,,I will. Thank you Nick." ,,I love you Char." ,,I love you too Nick."
Then we walked back to his friends. ,,What we're you doing so long in there?" asked Tao with a smirk on his face. ,,Nothing much." I replied. Char just looked at me very happy, laying his head on my shoulder. ,,They were definitely fucking in the bathroom!" said Isaac. ,,NO WE WERE NOT! STOP SAYING THAT!" screamed Charlie at Tao and Isaac, which were laughing. ,,Yeah yeah. Okay. If you say so." said Tao ironically. ,,I WILL KILL YOU BOTH!" screamed Charlie again, running after them two. I love it when he is so happy.

————————
This time a bit shorter. I will already upload this today but idk when the next part will come up. This week but idk which day tho. Have fun reading! x