₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 30

[Sana POV]

"J-Jungkook?!" I asked as he smiled. Chimmy looked over as he was shocked.

"Appa!!" He called as he hugged him.

"Hi Chimmy! Long time no see." He said as they hugged each other. While I just looked at him. His gaze went on mine as I looked away.

I can hear him sigh as he went closer and sat beside me.

"Sana." His soft voice called as I ignored.

"Sana please.. Forgive me. I'm here to make things better." He said I flashed and looked at him with disbelief.

"Make things better?! How can you? You left me for those girls you hang out all night!! Leaving me and Chimmy alone all the time." I said as he sighed.

"Sana that was the past.. Let's just forget about it." He said as I chuckled.

"You can forget about it. After all you enjoyed your time with them." I said as I looked at the opposite direction.

"Sana please... Just-"

Ding...

We both stopped as we heard a ding. I looked over to see my cellphone turned on. But before I could grab the phone he took it.

"Hey! Give me my phone back!" I said as he ignored me and opened something. I slowly saw his face become tense.. As I gulped.

"So.. You're still talking to this Taehyung guy. Huh.." He said as I chuckled.

"Why? What's wrong with that?" I asked as he looked at me.

"After what he'd done Sana! To you! To us.. Why are you still talking to him?!" He asked as I looked at him.

"It's because he stays by my side! Unlike you who's just wasting his time to meet with those.. Sluts!" I said as he chuckled.

He opened the message as he began to read it.

He chuckled.. As confusion grew around me.

"Aish.. He's going here huh.. Well then.. Looks like the best timing.. I'll introduce myself to him.. Again." He said as I glared on him as he smirked.

[Taehyung POV]

"What do you want now Jimin?"

"Visit Sana?! At this hour? She's probably sleep."

"What?! Are you even sure that she'll see you after what you've done?!"

"Aish.. Jimin you dick.. Fine! Meet me at the Han River. I'll drive you to the hospital but don't make something stupid!"

"I don't care if you kill me! You can't and won't see her if i'm already dead you dickhead."

"Ya ya.. So what.. Hurry up. I'm up on my way.. Okay bye."

I sighed.. Why would Jimin want see Sana? Aish.. This guy.. He might be a badass being the bad guy but he always stays the same. A dickhead. Aish. He never change.

I drove from my house to Han River as I parked my car at the side of the street.

I went outside as I sat on the roof of my car and looked at the stars.

I played the music. So Far Away by August D.

I sighed as I layed down. Eyes focused on the night sky.

I was having my treasured moment not when someone tapped me on my knee. I looked over to see Jimin.

I went down as I looked around.

"Where are your guards?" I asked as he sighed.

"I decided to come alone you know.. To prove you that I'm not planning anything." He said as I just rolled my eyes.

"Let's just go." I said as he nodded and went to the passenger's seat.

We drove all the way from Han River to the hospital. I parked over and went outside.

We took the stairs as we normally talked about stuff. Moments later.. We arrived at the room of Sana. A smile crept on my face as well as Jimin's. I looked at him as he looked at me.

"What?" He asked as I chuckled.

"Stop smiling. You look like a dead horse." I said as he smacked my head.

"Let's just go in." He said as I chuckled.

I was about to reach the doorknob. When we heard voices from the other side. We both looked at each other.

"Yah.. I thought you said she's asleep during this hour?" He asked as I facepalmed myself.

"Maybe! I said maybe!" I whispered as he nodded and I just sighed.

We decided to listen to their conversation. We both didn't know who's that person was as we just listened.

"Sana.. I miss you.. You know." We heard someone said as we both looked at each other.

"New lover?" We asked in unison as we continued to eavesdrop.

"Stop please.. Just..leave Jungkook." As we heard that name. We both looked at each other.

"That's it. I'm going in." I said as I stood up and opened the door. Jimin followed as they both looked at us. I glanced at Sana as she avoided me. I looked at Jungkook who's now smiling.

He walked over as he offered his hand.

"Jeon Jungkook. Sana's husband.. Nice to meet you." He said as I ignored him and took two steps forward.

I looked at Sana.

"So you both are back together now?" I asked as Sana looked at me.

"N-"

"Yes.. We are." Jungkook said as I chuckled. I felt something on my chest. It was stinging me..

"Okay. Glad to hear you guys came back together. I should go." I said as I rushed out of the door.

"Taehyung!! Wait!!" Sana called as I ignored her and went out. I never felt this before.. But my tears ran down.. Just because of a girl.

[Sana POV]

Taehyung went out as I called for him but he ignored me. I looked at Jimin who sighed and followed Taehyung.

"You! How dare you!" I yelled at Jungkook as he looked at me.

"What?! We're married remember??! I'm still your husband.. And you're still my wife." He said as I glared at him.

"Wife.. In paper? I know." I said as he gritted his teeth.

"Look.. I don't give a fuck about that Sana. I'll never let anyone or that Taehyung take you away from me. Remember that I'll always stay here with you." He said as I chuckled while facing the window.

"And hurt me again just like what you did last time?" I asked as he sighed.

"Sana.." He called as I ignored him and covered my face with the blanket. Tears ran down as I cried. I didn't even know I fell asleep.