₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 1

[Sana POV]

Today will be my first meet up with my boss Kim Taehyung. Haven't seen his face yet which makes it more scarier. Well it would be absolutely normal for the first day of the job but... What if something might happen that was not expected to happen. That what's I'm worried about.

I live alone. Since my parents are on Japan. But they still keep in touch with me which is enough. I promised to make them happy so having this job is all I need.

I rode a cab and went to Kim Corporation as I was surprised to see how big the building was. I took a deep breath as the driver noticed me.

"Are you okay, miss?" The driver asked me as I nodded.

"You're applying for the job? At that company?" He asked as I nodded.

"Well..you're a lucky one. What's your job." He asked as I looked at him through the rear view of the mirror.

"Secretary of boss Kim Taehyung." I said as he quickly stopped the car.

"What the hell?!" I yelled as he immediately apologized.

"I'm just surprised that... Sir Kim has finally accepted a secretary." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked as he looked at me.

"Sir Kim Taehyung used to have a secretary. But because of her feelings for him she lost focus on her job, so he fired her. Ever since he didn't look or accept secretaries. But hearing this from you is..unbelievable." He said as I smiled.

"Thanks for all of this. I'll look forward to it. Uhmm..." I said as hr looked at me.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Kookie." He said as I thanked him.

"Sana. Minatozaki Sana." I said as he smiled.

I went outside the cab and was about to pay when he denied the payment.

"You can keep it. Since you need it more than I do. Go ahead and good luck!" He said as I smiled.

I never knew that there was a cab driver like him. Most of the cab driver I encounter were all silent, but him... He's different..Wahh! Why am I thinking like this right now? I need to focus.

"The road to my new life starts here..I better not to mess it up." I said to myself as I entered the building.

█████████. ███████████

εɳ∂ σƒ ૮ɦαρƭε૨ σɳε...