Bookstore AU

Well this AU still has Haebom and Taesung as childhood friends.

Remember when Taesungs mom said that Haebom will probably move out after school? Yeah? Samsung wasn't able to confess to Haebom in time and he already left :< One day they meet at a bookstore. Haebom works at the counter a- No spoiler you will just see :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you didn't know, since Haebom left the house and got his apartment he decided to work in a bookstore. It was always peaceful over there and he liked his job so he wasn't planning to quit yet. One day he was at the counter of the bookstore and was getting paid by customers, you get paid a lot over there since the place Haebom was working at was the most famous bookstore in his place. (Omg I'm overusing words too much I am so sorry!) Until one customer caught his eye, he looked familiar and gave a weird aura when he came to the counter.

"Uh hi, I'd like to pay for these 4 books please." the stranger said kindly. Haebom replied quietly "ᵘʰᵐ...ˢᵘʳᵉ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ £¹⁰.⁵⁰ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵃʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᶜᵃʳᵈ ᵒʳ ᶜᵃˢʰ?" The stranger looked up from his wallet wide-eyed, which made Haebom uncomfortable. He just quietly said "ᶜ⁻ᶜᵃʳᵈ..." the sense was weird between them, they just stared at each other...weird, isn't it?

"TAESUNG!! What's taking you so long? Stop staring at the cashier and pay them." Both the stranger and cashier looked at her weirdly scaring her, "ˢᵒʳʳʸ...for his behaviour. I just want to ask if you two are possessed by demons!"

The talking of Jia went on and on (Life goes onionoinonion-) but in Haeboms perspective her words were blocked out.

"Taesung"

"Taesung!"

"TAESUNG!"

'That name sounds familiar, wait for ISNT THA- NO NO! I shouldn't jump to conclusions it's been a long time since I have seen him! It possibly can't be him...right? It isn't him! I only kept in contact with Ms Ha, not him. I should just continue working...' Haebom thought

"Uhm, excuse me...can you guys pay?" but she didn't hear and kept talking. Until she looked up "AND GUYS! You two loo-..." her words faded back into her throat as she stared at him. Haebom was curious about what she was going to say next. "L-look like what..? I'm interested now..." Haebom asked questionably.

"HAEBOM!! I REMEMBER YOU!" Jia screamed making Haebom flinch and the whole bookstore glare at them. Haebom spoke up, interrupting the silence "Uhm, may I ask who you are?"

"Seriously? It's only been like 3 years," she said in an annoyed tone. "It's me, Jia!" She spread out her arms as an introduction. The name rang in Haebom's ears. It sounded familiar.

"W-well hi! I forgot about you, ˢᵒʳʳʸ..." he said in a quiet voice. "Who is the ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ʰᵃⁱʳ ᵍᵘʸ ᵗʰᵉⁿ?"

Silence came back in contact between those three.

Taesung felt offended. He had known Haebom before he was even seven years old and he still doesn't remember him...

TBCCC (To be continued) Oml why'd this bad piece of work take so longggg?!?!

522 words and 3,000 characters :>