PART 5

READER P.O.V.

I feel someone grab my hand . I look at it , and it was Gwinam.

He looked at me , shake me , " Princess are you alright ? Look at me , " He said . I look at him in his eyes

" I – I " I said cannot find the exact words , I heard screaming , and the fire alarm went off , the sprinklers are turned on, it's like raining inside the cafeteria .

" Listen , If I say run you run ok ? Don't Let go of my hand ok ? I will protect you no matter what . Just stay beside me " He said . I just nod my head .

" Let's go ! We need to leave" He said . I hold his hand tightly . It's hard to walk or run , it's so slippery.

As we were looking in the exit of the cafeteria. A girl with a bloody face , attack Gwinam . He fell on the ground and the girl was at the top of him trying to attack him .

I panic , I try to find something to help Gwinam . I saw an empty food tray in the table I hold it , and smack it to the Girl's head , but there's nothing happen. I was trying to find a good weapon , and I found a fork . I try to stab the fork in her neck 4 times . and the girl stop moving.

'I think I killed it ? ' I was shocked and drop the fork on the ground

Gwinam kick the girl out of him . I held his hand to help him to stand up and hug him .

" DO YOU SEE THAT! I THINK I FOUND THEIR WEAKNESS. WE NEED TO STAB THEM AT THE NECK / HEAD " as I let go and looked at him

He agree "What are they ?! "

" I don't know a Zombies maybe???? We go to the Kitchen get some Knives and find the exit " I said .

He just nod and held my hand , as we run thru the entrance of the kitchen .

We saw the Kitchen lady.

GWINAM P.O.V

We saw the Kitchen lady , Closing the Partition of the Kitchen and the eating area of Cafeteria.

" HELP! HOLD THE DOOR ! LET US IN! " I yelled .

She heard us , and she signal us to go faster . as we enter there's a Zombie who want to beat us from the entrance , and almost got the Kitchen lady . I kick him out of her. As we enter I quickly close the door and lock it.

"Thankyou" The kitchen lady said

" Do you guys know ? what is happening ? " She asked

" I think they are Zombies" Y/N said

"Do you believe that shit? Kids these days" a man said

We both look at him .

" This is my husband" the kitchen lady said

" Are you kids ok ? " her husband asked

We both nod. And went to the corner for a while.

"Do you think the guys are safe and ok ? Did someone ask for help? " Y/N asked ,

"Yea I think so someone called the police and rescue , I saw Cheongsan and Onjo got out of the Cafeteria thru the window earlier. I think they are going back to the school building and the classroom" I said

" Thankyou for saving me earlier" I continued

She just give me a sad smile . I hug her and whispered something to calm her . Like ' I am here, we are together , Everything will be fine , Just don't Let go. I will protect you no matter what .'