1

♥∆∆∆∆

                     ♥♥∆∆∆

                     ♥♥♥∆∆

                    ♥♥♥♥∆

                   ♥♥♥♥♥

                           [✓]

M/n was on his way home from school. He was very tired and his divine appearance did not make the situation any better, because it meant that everyone's attention was on him.

Not even a person could ignore him, he was just not of this world, too good looking to be considered real.

M/n began crossing the street without noticing the approaching truck and was therefore hit in the head.

At that moment he was lying in a pool of blood and in his surroundings, which he could barely perceive with his blurred vision, he saw different people running in his direction, some screaming, others calling for help and after a few minutes his mind slowly left him.

1 POV

I was beginning to think it was the end when I heard a voice

"Hey sleepyhead, it's time to wake up! You do not want to be late on your first day of school, do you? "

I was speechless, how could that even be possible, I was supposed to be dead. As I thought about it, my expression remained unchanged.Going to drama classes without ever missing a lesson paid off really well at the end.

"Come on, it's time for breakfast," the old woman said with a wry smile on her face.

"Okay... "The reply I gives her was pretty dry,but what was I supposed to say?I obviously don't know her,but she knows me,wich is strange as well.

After a few minutes, I was downstairs. I tried my best to understand the situation, but it was really hard. My appearance and name stayed the same, but everything else changed, starting with my age, I was supposed to go to college, but that woman,who I think is my mother?Said I had to go to high school.

After a while I had a plan, because in my world I was not called the smart kid for no reason.

" Mom, can you drive me near the school today?"

" Sure, sweetheart! And why are you speaking with such a cold voice, is something wrong?"

After she said that we continued to look at echother in the eyes,trying to discover the secrets that we were hiding.

"No, I am just anxious..." I tried to say it without ruining my facade so she would not doubt me. Who knows what would happen if she found out that I am not the owner of this body that still looks exactly like me?

And so I finished my breakfast and headed to her car, which looked really luxurious. Now that I think about it, even the house is very big and luxurious. Is this body rich or something?
The richier the better, I think I can maybe give this body a chance to receive my beautiful and pure soul.

"I feel like I am in a manhwa," I said out loud without realizing.And here I knew I messed up.

"Did you say something, honey?" she asked, confused.

" No, Mom," I said immediately.What a luck that she didn't hear it, because if she did,what was I supposed to tell her?'Hi ma'am I'm a college student who possessed your son's body'
Who would ever believe this BS anyway?

After some time, we arrived at a parking lot next to the school.

"Have a great day, sweetie. Enjoy your first day at your new school!"

" Thanks mom,"

I made my way to school and when I arrived I could already feel the people's eyes on me. But when I entered, EVERYONE was admiring  me, which made my ego so big that it could fit the hole world,but I admit that it made me a little uncomfortable, although I was used to that from my previous world .

Soon after, I heard the gossip of the girls, which became more and more sexual while their hungry eyes were still glued on my figure.

I never actually saw so many horny girls In all my life,they really needed a calming pill or something,I know that I have a good ass but I wouldn't like to shove a plastic dick inside it,wtf?

Saying that the girls were the worst would be the biggest lie ever,the guys were literally drooling,and their comments were no better.Like what the actual hell is wrong with this school ?

After I stopped thinking about the horny pigs around me, I realized that I did not know in wich department I was in.

But thanks to my abnormus luck a handsome guy with black hair and eyes with  stood behind me and nudged me on my shoulder.

" Hi, are you also a new student in the fashion department?".  And then I realized that he  could take me to the department I needed to attend.

"Yes, hello, I am M/n and you are?", I said in a rather flirty tone.Idecided if I should wink at him or not...

" Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, hi, I am Daniel Park,"
After he said that I noticed the incredible,he was bushing!!!
That IS SO CUTE.

"Do you want to go to class together?"

I immediately agreed and so we walked to class and to make things not so awkward I tried to make a little conversation every now and then till we arrived in front of our classroom where both of us saw the teacher signaling us to come in.

" Please introduce yourselves"  Everyone's mouths dropped open.I mean who wouldn't,we are literally two snack's?

"Hi, I'm Daniel Park,nice to meet all of you"

"And hi, I am M/n. "After we introduced all the girls were drooling at the sight of us,and even some guys hihihihi

" Take the those empty seats "

Sitting down I noticed that the boy next to me was really handsome too .Should I ask his number later?

I tried to start a conversation,so that I could ask it, but no luck ,he stayed quiet,like really really quiet.Still, it's been a very exciting day so far.

But before I could say goodbye to the real world and drift off to sleep, I realized that the black-haired, handsome boy's name is Daniel Park and he looks just like the character in a manhwa I read before,and then I noticed that my seatmate was very similar to another character in that manhwa too. If I remember correctly his name should be Jay?Does that mean I got reborn into the world of LOOKISM?

Does that mean that  I can finally date very hot guys too?I can not wait for the story to continue!!!Omg imagine being railed by one of them, exciting right? Things are sure to get very interesting,I can hardly wait. But after too much thinking, my brain decided it needed rest, so I involuntarily fell asleep, unaware that a certain blond boy was watching me.😏(Jay you naughty boy)