23

After a few days

Jina POV 

"You know why I called both of you here?" I asked.

"You want to talk to us." Jihye said.

"Isn't that obvious?!" Ningning added.

"Okay so I wanted to tell you guys that..." I said.

"That??" Both of them said in unison.

"Thatilovesunghoon." I said

"What did you just say?" They asked.

"That I love Sunghoon!" I finally confessed.

"WHAT?!" they said. "WOAH Jina!! That's awesome! I am so happy!" again in unison.

I just smiled. "But I have always been so rude to him...What if he has stopped liking me?" I asked.

"No Jina, he loves you ad only you and he always will." Jihye said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah!" She replied.

"Then, I want you help in something..."

Three days later

Jihye POV 

Today Jina is going to confess to Sunghoon. She has called him at a park and has got it decorated very beautifully.We are standing a little far away from the place but close enough to hear what might speak. The only question is...Now that Jina is also in love with Sunghoon, why hasn't she gone back to being Hana?

There he is, Sunghoon...

"Jina?" Sunghoon called her and slowly appeared form the other end.

"Sunghoon, I have always been so bad to you. Always pushed you away, always spoke to you harshly, even slapped you when you confessed to me...but you never stopped loving me. You always helped me, took care of me...And now I have fallen in love with you, Sunghoon. I Really love you a lot!! Please be my boyfriend." She finally confessed putting forward the bouquet of roses. 

Sunghoon was looking at Jina. He was so surprised but happy at the same time. 

"Yes! I will be your boyfriend!" He said taking those roses from her. They looked into each others' eyes and they were about to kiss when Jina just collapsed in Sunghoon's arms.

"Jina" Everyone shouted. Sunghoon picked her up and we went to the hospital.

Two days later

Sunghoon POV 

It's been two days...TWO WHOLE days...since Jina confessed...since she fainted. She hasn't gotten up yet. I am sitting right next to her. I didn't leave her at all.

"Sunghoon?" A weak voice spoke. It was Jina.

"Jina? You're up...let me called the doctor." I went and called the doctor.

"Jina, how are you feeling now?" I asked while the doctor was coming.

"Hana- I am Hana...I am back Sunghoon. I know everything now. I am so sorry." She said as tear rolled down her eye.

"Sshh-don't say that! It's not your mistake. Doctor will come now." I said while the tear off.

The doctor came and tested her and said, "Congratulations Ms.Hana, you are cured now."

Both of us looked at each other as the doctor left. I got close to her and she put her lips o mine. 

After so long, I was finally kissing her!

(A/n: OMG!! They are finally together!!)