21

Jina POV

"Well, Ningning told me everything...T-Thank you." I said. I looked at him for a second and then left even before he could reply.

Did I just stutter?? WHY? I just had to thank him! Is it because its the first time I actually thanked him?? Yeah...maybe...

UGH! Let's just go home. I am done with this party. 

I came home and opened my closet for changing my clothes when I saw THAT blazer again. Ugh! I gave it for dry cleaning and then forgot to return it to him. I should have returned it before itself. Let's give it back tomorrow.

The next day 

I am at his office, headed to his cabin.

"Mr.Park?" I called as I entered. Jake was also there.

"This is your blazer from the other day, thank you." I said.

"Welco-" He was about to say but I interrupted. "Okay then, I will take my leave." I said and left the place.

At Jina's Office 

I was working when Ningning just came in.

"Jake told me something you know." She said and I facepalmed.

"It's nothing okay..." I started and told her the whole story.

"Oooohhh no so that's how you have his blazer..." She said.

"Yeah...so are you done?? As far as I know we have a lot of work today and the day has just started...So go finish your work!" I changed the topic.

"Yes ma'am!" She said and left. 

Time skip 

In the evening

I was going towards the lift and I saw Sunghoon standing there. I went there and asked him, "Why are you here?" 

"OH...I had to discuss something with Beomgyu." He said ad the lift doors opened and we got in. It was just me and him and then suddenly

.

.

.

There is a sudden sound and the lift stops. The lights got dimmed.

"Oh my god!" Sunghoon said. He sounded a little worried and then he suddenly squared down with his face buried into his hands.

"Sunghoon! What happened?" I asked as I lowered down to his level. He looked really sacred.

"I am sacred...it's fine normally but when something like this happenes I get really scared." He said as he suddenly hugged me.

I was shocked for a second but then just patted his back.

"Shh...its ok..." I said,"Let me just call and ask what happened." I said as we broke apart.

"I asked my assistant and she said that there is some problem...we will have wait for sometime." I told him.

"I hope they do something fast..." He said.

"Hmm...so...by the time they come...tell me about yourself..." I said.

I can't help him stay scared like I needed to distract him somehow...

"Hm?" He said.

"Yeah...like I know you are Park Sunghoon...the CEO of the Gen group...but nothing more...anyways we don't have anything else to do so let's just get to know each other." I said.

"I am Park Sunghoon, 28 years old..." he started and we kept talking till the lift finally opened and we got out.

.

.

.

"Jina? Oh Thank god! You are finally awake!" It was my mom who spoke. "You fainted in the lift and Sunghoon brought you back home." She continued.

"Oh, is he still here?" I asked.

"No, he said he had some work so he left." She replied.

"Oh..okay..." I said.

But what I dreamt earlier... What was that?

I immediately called Ningning and Jihye and told them about it. They again teased me about it.

But what if they are right?? Am I falling for him??