<8>

The chapters are a bit short because I wanted to post S O M E T H I N G on it so here ya are. (Also chapters might be a bit slower bc I have MAJOR writer's block lmao

Dream POV:
Dream sighed as he hugged his blanket close. George had been gone for just a few days and Dream is losing himself.

You could say his mind is his prison, inescapable and torturous. His thoughts were full of nothing but George. It brought tears to his eyes every time. He would always bite his lip and try not to sob.

Memories of the siren flashed through his head as he lay there, practically motionless other than the gentle rise and fall of his chest as he breathed softly.

There was a knock at the door and Dream called softly for the other person to come in. He sighed as he saw Sapnap walk in.

"Dude, everyone on the ship is worried about you," Sapnap said. "You don't eat you are always sleeping. The point is I can't run the ship forever, you're the captain not me, so get out of bed and ACT LIKE IT."

"You are not in any position to tell me what to do," Dream growled, sitting up.

"What are you gonna do? You're too busy moping about a siren to-"

Sapnap was cut off as a knife landed next to his head, he jumped and let out a startled yelp, turning back to look at the captain.

"Say another word about George and you're going over the edge," Dream growled in a low voice.

A smirk slowly appeared on Sapnap's face. "Welcome back man."

Dream smiled weakly, getting up and grabbing his mask.

"Grab me some food, is the leak fixed?" Dream asked.

"Yes sir, the ship is ready to sail!" Sapnap said happily.

"Good, I got a ship to sail."

Wc: 317

Song: crawling

Again sorry for the short chapter, this is really all I can do for now 💙