My Quaint Little Mate

Right, let's get down to business, take ya clothes off and run around your backyard screaming, "THE MARSH MELLOW MAN HAS STOLEN MY BABIES AND THEN SOLD THEM TO THE TIN MAN!"

...

No?

Alright, fine.

Let's get down to the real business then!

My name is Caitlin Anne Brooks. I am a sixteen year old sexy butterfly, and yes, i've even put that on my library card, so, it's official, be jealous. 

I have like... ADHD, so... gold fish.

That's right biatchez, I got ma goldfish with boots with the fur.

My ADHD isn't that bad, only when I get really... umm... alot of food coloring, red and blue are the worst for me. OH, and I can't eat some flavored thing's either, it just set's me off my rocket, well, more off my rocket.

Anyway, my favorite colour is red, Chinese take out is my bitch, I love being random and unique, I can't take being a copy, it's boring.

I get bored really easily, I like reading, though, I find it hard since I also have dyslexia, which effect my reading and learning capability, but i've learnt a HEAP in my old school in London! It was a school based to help kid's with dyslexia and learning disabilities.

It also sometimes randomly screw's up my speech pattern, like i'll be talking normally like this, "And then I jumped and yelled" but then the other half would be like, "Da man who? That's sdfdclknsdcknm" by then, I just usually do that, literally i'll just start and go, 'fblahblafdsfpinsdfcxmcx'.

I hate math, loathe the subject. All the number's, and letters, I mean, WHO DECIDED TO PUT LETTER'S IN MATHS?! Anyway, it all just get's jumbled up and I can't get anything out of it.

Well umm....

I can speak Greek, and write it.... it just look's awesome when a women at my school wrote it and I asked her to teach me. She did... for several year's.

Soo.... I guess it take's that long for me to learn something really well.

Hehe.

I have an I.Q of 97... which is surprising because of my epicness (My ADHD and Dyslexia) I sometime's just spit out random fact's, which is funny because everyone look's at me weird.

Anyway, I don't get angry... I probably got angry once, and that was because some punk push Tim Tam and he cut his knee, oh, and no, Tim Tam isn't a dog or an imagined friend, he is my brother. My baby brother, he's six.

His real name is Timothy, but people call him either Timmy, or as I call him, Tim Tam.

Anyway, I went all red in the face, marched over to him and yelled my head off, before punching his stomach, i've alway's thought slapping was for wusses. 

Right! Family head count and origins! GO!

Right, there's my dad, my brother and I are from England, but my mum was from America somewhere.

My mum... she passes six month's after Tim Tam was born, from some cancer. I didn't want to know, so I just kept out of it.

Let me see... I have brown hair, i'm tan-ish, I have brown eyes and I am petite. 

That's it really, oh! How can I forget? 

My dad's moving Tim Tam and I to America! The land of awesome music! We're moving to a town, not really sure, but apparently, we're living in a two story house! I already bag's the biggest room.

That's just how I roll.

Well, that's it, for now, MU. HA. HA. Ha.

Peace out munchkins! This is Caitlin signing off! Boop!

~

A/N: So, yeah. I've alway's wanted to do a Werewolf story... and I have writer's block with my other's, so here is the werewolf story!!

No hate, i'll try to upload soon, I just don't know how to word something, when i'm done with that, i'll upload KBOD ^.^