Would You Rather

And last but certainly not least; this one exists because A, I couldn't resist just a little more wolfstar, and B, this is a follow up to something in the books I've been really wanting to put up.

HPHPHPHP

James and Sirius swung open their door quietly, for once, as it was well past curfew and Moony and Wormtail were supposed to be asleep.

One of them was, Pete snoring away in his four-poster was obvious enough, but Remus was shifting all along his bed restlessly, his breathing a hairs past labored.

"Still having nightmares, is he?" James sighed as he eased open his trunk to put the cloak up.

"Every night this time of month, like clockwork," Sirius agreed as he began rummaging for his pj's.

He eased into the bed with his boyfriend, which seemed to at least temporarily settle him as Sirius shifted his weight along his back, but as he tried to relax into the bed, Remus bucked.

Sirius crashed into the nightstand, the sharp crack of his head smacking the corner not nearly as loud as Remus sitting up trying to poorly muffle a scream as he clutched his scar and gasped what could be his last breath.

Blood. The smell of blood was clogging his nose and it was dark, somebody was shouting and all of his friends were dead, Fenrir had found him, or worse he'd done the deed himself...

Peter was multi-tasking like a fiend, he deserved a cake to himself for being startled awake and still keeping the door shut on the nosy Prefect from seventh year trying to ask what that noise was and what the troublesome boys were up to.

James was quickly mending the gash along Sirius's forehead and trying to keep Remus from hyperventilating any more than necessary by prattling off what they'd rigged up the clocktower to do tomorrow, shouting over Peter's shoulder everything was fine and doing a piss poor job of it all as he smeared a bit of blood on his hands when he brushed Sirius's hair back from his face to make sure it had all mended.

Sirius was ignoring the annoyance as the extra student was finally shooed off. He clambered back into the bed pulling him close, and hummed softly until his breathing finally evened out, but sleep was not coming back to him any time soon. 

Fixing one problem for sure now, he levitated the stand to smack against his own on the other side of the bed. Prongs and Wormtail only watched for a moment before accepting what they suspected was coming when Padfoot waved his wand again to close the curtains around them.

His boyfriend was just too uncomfortable in his own skin tonight, it was going to be a sleepless bout for both of them. So Sirius asked, "would you like me to sing to you all night, or something else?" Throwing a silencing charm around the curtains now no matter the answer.

He meant it as an honest question, but Remus pressed his face farther into his chest to suppress his laughter before he answered, "something else, but not what you had in mind." Then continuing before Sirius could even ask, "would you rather only have to do homework, or only tests?"

Sirius laughed back, Moony dropped his hand from that scar and found himself almost able to relax in the heat of his presence, and so the game progressed for hours as the two easily passed the time.

Remus found himself comfortably now sprawled out as Sirius kept his loud voice low just for him until the sun was threatening on the horizon, but bit his lip as he knew he should finally ask on his next turn.

It was still Sirius's go, "would you rather get a massage every night, or breakfast in bed every morning?"

"Hmm, can't I please pick both, just for this one thing?" He pouted up at him as Sirius's foot twitched against him a hyperactive beat. It still blew Remus's mind he could ever hold Sirius's attention nowadays among his usual hyperactive energy.