💖💕 Autumn Azalea 💕💖

Autumn Azalea

Make Up, Or Break Up

Autumn was a home body, she kept to herself and basically had no friends. She is even home-schooled and had been from an early age.

She used to go to the school in town, but kids these days can be very cruel to others and that is what happened to Autumn. She was picked on and bullied so her parents took her out of school as the last resort.

So at the age of 8, Autumn stayed home, she did her school work via the internet and had all the same classes as others her age. Her parents even brought in a fitness trainer to keep Autumn from becoming unfit being at home all the time.

But when her mother died, her father sent her back into the school system. She is currently 17 (she has not shifted yet because they don't shift until their 18th birthday the same time are able to find their mates) and in her last year of high school because her home schooling was the best and she was encouraged by her mother to be the best she could be.

Her father declined mentally after her mother died, he became unfit to be her caretaker, so she was now in the care of the pack. She lived with the Beta and his family. His name is Ivan and his mate's name is Claudine and they have one son named Ira. Ira is the next in line for pack Beta after his dad.

Ira is 18 (he has shifted and now able to find his mate) and was what he himself calls studly, he is 6'3" tall and is filling out with all the sports he does. Autumn is 5'8" and fit due to all the exercises the fitness trainer her parents hired for her made her do.

Living with Ira causes Autumn to become irritated as he likes to pick on her at home. He does watch out for her at school but at home it is a different story.

When Autumn starts her final year of high school, she is forced to be around the same type of people that caused her to become home schooled.

The girls and back stabbing she-bitches, they talk about others behind their backs, name calling, lie through their teeth and have thrown the book away about listening to their elders and pack traditions. Mainly the traditions of keeping themselves pure and wait for their mates before having sex. In their cases, sex partners as in many.

The boys, well they are mainly all man whores, who have one night stands or the latest is the bets on who could have sex with certain females to see who wins for points. Autumn does not know if Ira is a part of the group or not, but if he is she will stop talking to him forever.

So the first week in school was an eye opener for Autumn. She is faced with so many emotions daily. From disgusted (seeing Ira in the mornings) to happy (when she gets to her favorite class) to angry (at the she-bitches talking about someone behind their backs and being all nice to them face to face) to mad (when others cut in the food line right in front of her without asking) to overjoyed (when the final school bell rings ending classes for the day).

She already knew that it will take time to get used to going back to school but the first week became a drain on her that by the end of the week she slept all day Saturday.

She was also expected to attend all pack meetings with the Beta family and even show up for pack training days. Let alone the daily meal times, and dressing well for dinner, the chores (not that she was complaining, she had those at home with her parents as well but these included even more that she was unaware how to do them), and the shopping. Claudine loves to shop, food clothing, you name it and she will do it.

Autumn's first day with the Beta family, consisted in shopping. She hates to shop more than cleaning the bathroom, but if that is what Claudine wants Autumn sees it through.