-6-

Mikey:

"What happened?" Of all times...

"Papa ran to the bathroom and threw up." Jaron says and looks at me for help.

Directly I run to the bathroom and see Takemitchy... I go to him and stroke his back to calm him down.

"Mikey? Take me to the doctor, please..." I nod and stand up.

"Hey grandpa! Will you please stay here? I'm driving Takemitchy to the doctor, we'll be back soon!" I yell so that grandpa can hear it too. I can only hear grandpa saying to Jaron "I guess that means we have time to get to know each other little one."

"I'm not little, I'm almost bigger than Dad."

"I'm not little!" I yell and I hear Grandpa laugh.

"Mikey...you're short!" laughs now Takemitchy. "You're all just giants!"

"And what did he say?" i ask Takemitchy.

"Well, it could be... it could be that I'm pregnant." he says quietly.

"But I've always used condoms." Or is it...

"It could also be torn Mikey. Because the only one I have sex with is you.... So it can only be cunning."

"Fuuuuuck." I say in frustration. "Hey, it's not going to be bad. Then we have another family member and we could also teach it to play the violin. I'm sure it will be nice." he says encouragingly.

"Of course it will be nice...but honestly, you're terrible when you're pregnant." It's the truth... I can't remember, how many times he's thrown me off with stuff, or gone from happy, to annoyed, to then sad again, only to go back to being the happiest person.

Takemitchy has to laugh, of course, because of those memories... for me it was not funny.

Back home I tell Jaron that it's nothing bad. "So I'm getting a sibling?" He asks.

"Most likely yes." I answer and his eyes start to sparkle, like they do with Takemitchy when something happens or is said that makes him happy. And then I remember something.

"You will have your first heat soon..." I say to Jaron.

"Does that... Does it hurt?"

"The first time is always bad... and since it's your first heat, you can't take the pills yet. Means you have to stay at home." answers Takemitchy for me. Jaron nods.

"When you notice that you suddenly get hot and you can no longer walk or think properly, let me know right away! As much as I want to have grandchildren, I don't want to have them right now!" says Takemitchy seriously and I have to laugh.

"Yes, grandchildren can still have time." I kiss Takemitchy, hug him from behind and put my hands on his belly.

"This love..." says grandpa in disgust. "You can say it out loud..." now also says Jaron. Takemitchy and I just laugh.

This family is just perfect.

__________________

Fuck.

"Takemitchy! Get the fucking pillows! Grandpa! Do!.. Do something!"

"And what are you doing?!" yells Grandpa back. "I'm doing the other fucking things that are fucking important!"

Jaron gets his heat tomorrow. Exactly a week after Takemitchy and I went to the doctor...

"Dad, can Kile at least come? He's a beta... it's not like he's going to do anything." Jaron asks as he lies on the couch breathing heavily. Looking for help, I look at Takemitchy.

It can't hurt, right? It's not as if only Alphas and Omegas in Jaron's case, can't resist him... so it's not a bad thing?

"Well... it can't hurt, right Mikey?" I give Takemitchy one of my famous 'Are you kidding me?' look. "Ok... But something better not happen!"

Jaron gives me a confused look, and then his eyes widen as he understands what I mean. "I'm not having anything with him! We're just best friends!"

"That's what your dad said after he gave me a lap dance." Takemitchy says dryly and takes a bite out of a pickle.

"That's when we played truth or dare!" I defend myself. Jaron starts laughing, as do Takemitchy and Grandpa.

I go out to the balcony in a bad mood, to have a smoke. "Do the rest on your own. You know what to do Takemitchy." I say and light my cigarette. Takemitchy laughs and goes into Jaron's room. Omegas are interesting.

In their heat, they build something like a nest and spend their time there when they don't take pills and don't have a partner.

Jaron:

Dad goes out and I'm still lying on the sofa. It's so hot...how can papa and dad walk around here in a hoodie?

"Jaron, your room is ready now. If it goes you can do something with your friends over Discord, but only if you can! And Kile please only the day after tomorrow... the first day can often be... how to say it, exhausting and you will beg a lot for a certain thing... so it's better to stay in the room tomorrow," papa says and goes to the sofa.

Dad comes in now too, sits down on the sofa and pulls papa onto his lap.

"Well, I better get to work." my great-grandpa says and walks to the front door.

"That late?" I ask. "Yeah, they wanted something from me today." And so great-grandpa walks out too.

"I'll be in my room, then." I say and walk out of the living room.

I turn on my PC and go to Discord to see that Kile and Ivana are also online in the group. I end up just talking with the two of them, because I couldn't concentrate on the game. Kile said that the day after tomorrow he would come straight to me after school. Ivana went offline because Uncle Izana needed something from her.

I lie down and realize again how hot it is.

...I hate it already.