𝑇𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ.

Physical touch is a natural thing. Normally it has no effect on me. Simply triggers one of my five senses, naturally.

So I found it strange. When I seen you that day and you came to me, acting friendly. I don't know if it was on purpose, but when your hand subtly touched mine I felt warm.

The feeling lingered for a little, and for a moment I had to stop myself from grabbing your hand myself. And as we grew closer, you were more obvious where your hands were going. You had no shame in touching me. Rather it was my hand, waist, or even my neck.

Each touch made me feel odd. It left an effect. My heart nearly jumps from my chest, and my knees fail to hold my weight. You could say I became weak.

Your touch became something I was desperate for, but couldn't take it. Sometimes it became to much. Though I smiled and giggled, my heart ached at the thought of you touching me to much.

And you became to much.

The more I tried to separate the more Physical you would get. And I couldn't push you away. I don't know why I couldn't get away from you. Because though it hurt to let you get closer, it hurt worse to push you away.

"Dont you love me?"

It's like your words were another way you trapped me in your arms. The manipulation never failed to make me give up. Only you could get away with  such a thing.

Only you could roam your hands across my body and leave an effect on me.

But the effect started to change.

First it felt like love, a warm feeling.

Then it felt like a burden.

Overwhelming.

I...

I didn't like it anymore.

But I couldn't tell you that. Because your hands would get violent. The hands that would wrap around my waist would replace the most expensive necklace, taking my breath away.

Those same hands that would wash my hair would hold me under water leaving me gasping for air under water, my hands gripping at yours like the first time we met desperately.

And the hand that I found comforting around my waist started to feel like a reminder, that the effect you had on me was becoming a burden.

When you were my stress reliever, now become the cause of my stress.

So I wasn't surprised when your touch had no effect on me like everyone else. I no longer craved your.....

Physical touch

♡01♡