𝑆𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙.

Everyone has their own sent. Fills our nose naturally triggering one of our 5 senses.

But your scent wasn't just a come and pass smell. Yours lingered in my nose and filled my mind with ease. Anytime I got the chance to get a whiff of you I try and hold onto it forever .

Anything similar to the scent of you instantly placed the thought of you to mind.

Your scent was strong.

Call me weird for only remembering your smell.

Only liking your scent.

It put me at ease.

It brought me comfort.

Out of all the smells in the world, yours is the one that stuck to me like expensive perfume. Your odor,  one that I could smell as soon as you entered a room followed me for a little while.

I enjoyed it.

It was my favorite.

It was my favorite.

Now any perfume with your similar scent I refuse to buy. Any candle lit that would release the smell of you would be placed in any room but mine.

Your scent still lingered.

I could still smell you.

But it no longer brought me ease, instead a headache. It seemed like you started drowning yourself in your scent so whenever you're near I know.

When you walk by in a crowd I'll know you were there. And the smell would stick to my nose.

To me.

Entering a room with you in it and instantly knowing you were there because of the smell of the room. Why was your scent so strong?

Why did I still remember it? I wish to forget your smell and let it blend in with all the other scents in the room.

Why is your aroma overpowering everyone elses,, drowning me in the reminder that I was once so close to you. So close that your smell would stick on my clothes, your smell brought a smile to my face.

Though it was no longer like that your body odor still didn't mix with everyone else's,  left to be forgotten.

If there's one smell I hate,

It's your scent.

♡02♡