Epilogue

"Welcome to live coverage of inauguration of R.K.A. Hospital in Lucknow. We are lucky to catch owner himself and head of pediatrician department here, Dr. Roshan Singh Raizada." The reporter of a famous news channel reported and approached a smiling young doctor is his late-20s.

"Hello Sir, thanks for joining our interview" the reporter cheerfully said to the handsome man

"Sure, my pleasure." came a very polite reply.

"Sir, at such a young age, you have been running 2 multispecialty hospitals along with so many free health camps you organize. What's the secret of your success?" Reporter asked and Dr. Raizada did not take even a minute to reply.

"Secret of my success is my family, my father Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada and my mom Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada because of whom I am here today. I give credit to them for all my achievements and then my 2 younger sisters, they keep inspiring me." he replied smiling, looking at his family who were seated in the front row of that auditorium of this brand-new hospital which was going to inaugurated shortly. They all had identical proud smiles on their faces watching him so successful yet so humble today. Like his name, he illuminated their lives, Roshan ne apne ghar ka naam roshan kar diya!

And most proud was his father, after all his son achieved his own dream of becoming a doctor! Arnav couldn't be prouder of Roshan. Khushi on the other hand was overwhelmed with joy. 20 years ago, she would have never dared to dream this day, which was her reality today. Her son had grown up to be such a good man.

The interview went on and ended amongst huge round of applause. And soon inauguration was completed, with Arnav-Khushi cutting the ribbon and Navu and Harsha posing for photos along with their Bhai! All 3 hospitals were named "R.K.A." taking initials from Roshan and his parents and were already very prestigious hospitals in the state. 

--*--

On their way back, as Roshan insisted on driving their brand-new Porsche, Arnav taking front seat and the ladies in the back, Khushi reminisced last 20 years.

Like Arnav had previously predicted, Roshan did not have many memories of his life from orphanage, he only had very vivid flashes of the time he spent there. All his childhood memories were of his parents, his sisters, their school times and all the fun outings he had with his family. When it came to choosing a career, he surprised them all when he wished to be a doctor, despite securing a seat in a good business school as well as doing good in football. He then told them all that he had long ago decided to fulfil his dad's -Arnav's dream of being a doctor. And he became one, very good at that. At 27 years age, he was already running 2 hospitals.

Navu followed Arnav in business, having her MBA from Harvard she had returned to India just a couple years back and had taken a position in A.R. With her intelligence and sharp mind, Arnav and Khushi had no doubt she will take reins from Arnav soon.

Their youngest one though, Harsha, was a gypsy! A 21-years-old Harshu was still a baby and totally dependent on her Bhai and Di! They both too had left no stone unturned to look out for her and ensure her every wish was fulfilled. The problem was, she had a wondering mind and traveler's heart (thus called gypsy) and wanted to be a wild-life photographer much to Arnav's worry and Khushi's reluctance. But she would not oppose her kids' dream..unlike her babuji..

That reminded her of her father, whom she had not called 'babuji' in last 20 years! Sure, they would visit Raizadas and Arnav and kids would go to them, but Khushi could never forgive him, her conversations with him were not beyond monosyllables and she addressed him as Mr. Gupta. According to her he had lost the right to be called a father when he separated Roshan from her the way he had. Lately Roshan had started trying to bridge that gap...