Gum hain kisike pyaar mein

"Kya main andar aa sakta hoon?", a confident voice asked, as the door of the cabin creaked open, revealing a handsome young man, with a heart-winning smile and an impressive gait of a businessman.

Well, he was a businessman.

"Mr. Pushkar!", Ranbir exclaimed and engulfed him into a hug.

Prachi had mysteriously disappeared into the washroom to clean her saree which had been stained by some tea marks.

(Show mein hota hain na aisa. Achanak se gayab ho jaate hain agle episode mein. Please forgive me for this blunder. Your poor author forgot to mention this earlier and later changed the whole plot. Idiot me.)

After a formal conversation and shaking hands, Ranbir, Pushkar and several other of their secretaries gathered around in the conference room. As everyone settled down, Ranbir quickly got up from his seat as his eyes caught sight of Prachi leaving the office.

"Eh ... Excuse me for a minute everyone.", Saying so, he hurriedly left from the room. Pushkar too remembered that he had forgotten certain of his files in his car itself, and so, ran behind him.

"Prachi, Prachi, Prachi!!!", Ranbir called out.

Turning around, Prachi asked him, "Kya hua? Lunch pasand nahi aaya?"

"Are nahi. Actually vo-", Ranbir said, only to be cut off by one of Pushkar's secretaries.

"Humph! Aurat se aur kaunsi baatein ho sakti hain vaise bhi? Yahi puchne roka hoga madam aapko.", He smirked.

Frowning, Prachi questioned him, "Excuse me? What do you mean?"

"I mean, ki ab aapko office mein presentation dene to nahi bulaya hoga na? Aurat ko sirf kitchen ke baare mein hi to puchte hain!"

"And kitchens are the places where knives are kept Mr.", Prachi glowered at him, while Ranbir eyed her proudly.

"Aur meri ya kisi bhi aurat ki kabiliyat par doubt karne vale aap kaun hain? Ranbir!", She shouted.

"Yes?", The poor fellow asked.

"Aaj presentation main dungi. Mujhe files dikhao.", She ordered, still glaring at the man.

"Itna overconfidence? Ek min mein padhke presentation de paayengi aap?", He asked smugly.

"I am his wife. 2 saal se rahi hoon inke saath. Inke presentations, inke sapne, sabke baare mein pata hain mujhe. Aur aapko presentation se matlab hain na? Aapke boss ne agar ise reject kiya, to main haar maan lungi.", She said confidently and stormed away, while Ranbir winked at the man for some reason and followed her to the conference room.

Never ever in his life had Pushkar seen such a confident and beautiful woman. Yes, he had accidentally listened to the whole conversation and was impressed by Prachi's confident personality at the first glance. Curious to see her presenting skills, he immediately reached the conference room and found her studying the files carefully. Her eyebrows frowned and lips perched in concentration, her soft hands turning the pages of the files carefully. After a few minutes of staring at her anonymously, he guility looked away as she announced the beginning of her presentation.

'Ye kya kar raha tha main?', he questioned himself and tried to focus on the matter at hand. But, just like Ranbir, he found him staring at her, his brain going fuzzy.