Five nights at Freddy's

FLASH WARNING: there are flashing lights in this chapter.

I moan as he slides his fat juicy member into my pretty pink little private part. It's so big and wide it feels like it's ripping my apart at the seams.

Me
AAAUUUU DADDY PLEASE

wallet dude
JJST TAKE IT ALL BABIES

he groans as he slides his member deep inside and then out and back in, it's so dry and fat and hairy it begins to give me rug burn on the inside. It's so painful my vision starts to go white. The delicious little warts covering the tip of his thingy starts to pop and spill pus on my insides.

I suck my upper lip into my mouth to distract from the pain, clawing into the mattress as I go cross-eyed from the agonizing burning I feel.

The full moon starts to shine through the window, lightly caressing my skin. Immediately I feel my waerewoldf blood corsing through my veins. My mind goes numb as I transfoem into a wherewolf.

Wallet bitch
OMG IT'S ROXXANE WOLF THIS WHOLE TIME. OMG ROXXANE YOU ARE SO SEXY.

Daddy spits through his theeth as he groans into my ass as he comes in my ass as he comes into my ass. He span is my delicate little wolf cheeks making me piss, a little puddle forming on the sheets below.

Wallet man
GOD DAMMIT YOU SGIUPID LITTLE DOGGY WJORE, I JUST FUCK I NG CHANGED THE SHEETS THIS MORNING.

his voice booms echoing around the room and damaging my eardruma. He starts pounding on my ass with his fists like king Kong in a fit of rage. I start to howl at the moon in pain.

Just as daddy is beating my little ass with his huge man fists, sonic the hedgehog appears in the room, sitting on a chair with a bag if popcorn and coca cola.

Sonic
Oh dont mind me guys m.

As soon as sonic finished chatter daddy resumes punching my little wolf ass.

Finally ive had enough so i turn around and bite his fists before they can make contact with my hairy booty again. He yells in pain as I throw him on the bed below me, he lands directly in my puddle of piss and the look of horror on his face makes me hungry for justice. Sexy Garfield pesters me while I start to ride Wallet boy, I look to my side and see sonic eating popcorn while watching us intently.

Wallet Lord leans his head back and groans in pleasure, piss splashing around us as I ride.

The temapature in the room starts to rise, I don't really notice at first but then it starts to get really hot. My skin starts to melt like wax and my sexy whywolf flesmsh starts to peel from my bones.

But I dont not care, I keep grinding on wallet hoe, the piss on the mattress sizzling ing and popping like boiling hot oil.

Just as I'm about to cume the sun engulfs the entire earth and everything burns to ashes.

Giving me blueballs for all of eternity.
_____________________________________________

Hey guys!! 😆😆😆 hoep you enjoyed this chalter!

Jk this was just me trolling but I'm working on the next chapter lol 👩‍💻